Krolia

Hunk had persisted on the early site seeing for the past half hour until only Matt was left to agree.

"Can we wait until later today? It's so early Hunk." He whined.

"No its not. It's like almost 11. And I have so much planned! Me and Karin took all this time and you are just gonna bail?" he asked. He stared at Matt with wide eyes, pouting.

"Fine." Matt rolled his eyes. "But are you sure the list Karin gave you is...I don't know..adequate?" Matt asked sceptically.

"Well...I mean that restaurant we went to last night was pretty great so why would it not be?" Pidge asked him cocking an eyebrow.

Matt sighed. "Whatever. I still think it's too early.. I'm going to take a shower." He said leaving the room to his adjoining.

Hunk grinned, his smile beaming. "Good, now this list is pretty good. Karin said she has been to all these places before. And she loves all of them so they have to be amazing."

"What do you have?" Pidge asked scooting over to him on the bed. He pulled a folded up paper out of his back cargo pants pocket.

"Alright. So she gave me the list and I put then into a schedule for us to go through today." he said unfolding it. "So, I thought first we could head to Meiji Jingu. It's a shrine in Shibuya that is dedicated to Emperor Meiji and his wife Empress Shōken."

Lance blinked at him, yawning. "So..what you are telling me..is that this morning we are going to see a dead guy and his wife's shrine? Like in the morning?" He asked running a hand through his head.

"Actually the real grave of the emperor is not at the shrine. It's located at Fushimi-momoyama. It's a place south of Kyoto." Keith reassured him. But Lance just stared at him blankly.

"You're overloading his brain with knowledge Keith." Pidge said shaking her head. "How did you know that anyway?"

"I get bored and read a lot of stuff on the internet. There are a million articles on literally anything. I don't do much on the weekends now.." He fell silent, glancing once at Lance who was blushing slightly.

"Oh. Well then, yeah so after that I was thinking we could head to Asakusa here in tokyo to see Sensō-ji, it's an ancient Buddhist temple, one of the oldest in Tokyo. It became independent after World War II, after being a part of the Tendai Sect.." Hunk said. He looked up to see Lance stand.

"It's. Too. Much. Knowledge." He said stumbling to the door. "I'm going to get some food." He said with a yawn as he closed the door behind him.

Pidge shrugged nonchalantly. "So. Shrine, temple. Next?"

Hunk nodded and looked back at his list. "So the times are estimated, but it should be around time for us to eat something so I found this really nice diner." He said grinning again.

Pidge smiled. "You and your cuisine fantasies." She said shaking her head.

Hunk smiled. "It comes to the best. Now, its this place not far from the temple. The Suke6 Diner. I found it scrolling through places last night. The menu seems pretty familiar and Karin checked it out she said it sounds pretty great." He said showing Pidge a few screenshots, one of a nice small diner with dull orange lights and modern colors. There were a few screenshots of a table set with a brunch like meal.

"Noice." Pidge said giving him a thumbs up.

Keith sat forwards to squint at the phone screen. "It looks nice, Karin hasn't been there?"

"No. But no need to be uneasy she said it seems good." Hunk said waving off his question.

"Yeah is that it on your list?" Pidge asked.