A/N: "This shit is excellent!"-Berleezy: YouTube, Life Changer

It's doneeeee!! Hooray!! 6 months of publishing has brought us to this glorious moment!! Thank you so much for reading this and congrats on getting this far cuz I know this story was actual trash! I love you so much right now I can't even explain! 

This journey has brought me so far lol cuz I'm such a bad writer but this was really fun and I'm better than I was before. I actually had a fanfic before I lost my account but I didn't finish it and that was fun too but it was very bad I mean I had no writing skills whatsoever so I feel that I've come a long way and I'm so glad you could've read this along the way!! Thanks again!! 

This story literally was not what I originally planned- certain things were never part of my plan like Pidge and Karin?? And Hazel? Those two girls were never even supposed to be in the story but I think it made it better. Also, Honerva and Zarkon were never supposed to be divorced but that made the fact that Lotor was never around in Malibu much more believable and made it much sweeter when he finally got some good friends he could stick around with. And Allura of course ;). 

Also I would like to apologize for majority of this story being almost like a depressing story but in the end I thought it would be more powerful when they got together. 

Which brings me to the point of this fanfic. I practically wrote it from some personal experience but this isn't about me. Pretty much, I'm trying to say not to let the last control your future and be true to yourself. Majority of the story, Lance and Keith were trying to be exactly like they were then/ hence the name/ or like they were as children before Lance let for New York. I'm trying to show that isn't always possible or even right. Sometimes you shouldn't try to be like you were before no matter how happy that time seemed. Lance and Keith loved that time because they were free and with each other, but they didn't notice that they had suffered from that. From leaving out the hard part and skipping the feelings. Which sure you can run from a little but in time it will catch up to you. And when it did, Keith and Lance didn't know what to do. So I'm just saying be true to yourself and live in the moment not the past. You might be missing out on what's right in front of you. 

But enough mushy gushy feelings guess what?!?!?

IM MAKING A COACHELLA SPECIAL!!  YAYYY!! 

So some background if you don't know what the coachella is- it's this epic music festival split into two weekends, and it's in indo California with all of the greatest hits right now. I love music and I was like omg I have to go. 

But I'm not. Cause I don't live anywhere near California. And I'm not telling you where I live. But I have done enough research to make it like I am going. (I watch the Coachella Live Video on YouTube). So I was thinking...by the second weekend of the coachella festival it will be Easter weekend and I'll be out of school. And Keith and Lance and their friends would technically be too...and I'm practically here right?? 

So I came up with this idea of having them go to the coachella. This whole three day event special thing and I was like this is gonna be LIT so I started preping. 

Which is a lot of work. 

I had to find out how much it would cost for them to stay in a hotel there, the artists playing, cars there taking, how far away from Malibu and all that crap but it's gonna be worth it!! I'm nearly done prepping and the festival starts two days away now/ well weekend two/ and I'm almost ready to start!! 

How this will work- I'm going to publish a part each day for three days straight- OR TRY! IT IS EASTER WEEKEND SO I AM GOING TO BE BUSY SO IF IM A DAY LATE DONT BULLY ME!- each day like a day for them at the festival. 

It's gonna be super fun cuz everyone's going- Keith, Lance, Hunk, Shay, Pidge, Karin, Allura, Shiro, Matt, Lotor, Coran, and Romelle. It's a pretty expensive trip but everyone is gonna start saving a year before and add up money and all that crap..

Cuz no one is magic man. Except like Harry Potter...and Ms. Granger..and Ron..

But the point is! This is gonna be super fun and I can't wait idk if ur gonna read it but pls do it'll be super fun cuz Keith and Lance r gonna be dating by then and yeah it'll be pretty cool. 

If I do this right. 

So yeah lots of pressure on me but Imma stay cool and get this done!! Hope u read it!! And thanks again for reading this so far!!! 

(Spaghetti_no_sauce- SNS) 

Love you all!! 

SNS out