seventeen

kim yugyeom 

it was the last of the day, chorus. youngjae was there with me too. 

it was the last 10 minutes of class when nina approached me.

we talked, we flirted, we laughed and i enjoyed talking to her. she left to go to the bathroom and i decided to check my phone. i saw that the groupchat was active so i told them, 

"this girl keeps flirting with me."

of course mark tuan asked is she real, yes nina is very real and very very pretty.

nina came back and we started talking again, we exchanged numbers so we could talk more later and she went back to sit with her friends. 

one of the yelled somewhat loudly, "it's about time you talked to him!"

"yugyeom, you're so straight." youngjae joked. 

"youngjae, you're so gay." i joked back. 

youngjae laughed, "mhm yeah i give those backshots to jaebum on the daily." 

"i thought jaebum topped?" i said, shocked. 

youngjae just chuckled rather darkly and changed the subject, "bambam is looking for you in the groupchat." 

i turned my attention back to the group chat, telling them that i exchanged numbers with nina. but bambam seemed...upset? i don't know why though.

"what's wrong with bambam?" i asked youngjae. 

"you're slow aren't you?" youngjae replied and sighed, "it's personal, i'll talk to him later."

youngjae is right, i really am slow.