forty nine

bambam

im quickly learning why yugyeom liked nina.

the raven haired girl is funny, witty and a bit loud. shes beautiful too.

she's basically everything im not.

"i wanted to actually talk to you about yugyeom!" she smiles, "are you two together?"

i give her a puzzled look, "together?"

nina quickly loses her happy expression, "yeah, i mean that's why yugyeom and i split because he had obvious feelings towards you but he's an idiot who can't express them."

"you guys split over me?"

"well yes, but it's perfectly fine! all i want is for yugyeom to be happy and i know he would be happy with you. he honestly wouldn't shut up about you went we were together! and he often told me that he missed you and regrets not going after you."

"really?"

"yes! yugyeom really loves you and there's not a doubt in my mind!"

"then i fucked up," i stated.

"what? what do you mean?"

so i told her of earlier today, how yugyeom casually said he loved me and how i rushed out of the window.

"i thought it was just pity...or guilt talking," i sigh.

nina took both of my hands into hers. her eyes lit up and a bright smile crossed the girls face.

"i have a perfect idea, bambam! did you know the carnival is in town?"