twenty nine

bambam

hi, my name is bambam and if yugyeom keeps pretending he doesn't know me i will shove a dildo up his ass.

i'm not kidding. 

yugyeom doesn't even look at me, it's like i'm invisible-like my uncle at family reunions. its like we're strangers but we're aren't.

do strangers know that you have a birthmark on your ass? 

do strangers know you have a fondness for ryan and hello kitty? 

do strangers know that you stopped eating ice cream for almost a year because of boku no pico? 

no they don't. 

but you know it's fine i guess, he doesn't want me in his life so i won't be in his life. its not like it hurts my heart. its not like i'm in love with him or anything, no.

yeah, i absolutely hate kim yugyeom so much that i want to press my lips against his. full homo.

i sat in history, with youngjae and yugyeom in the middle of them both. youngjae was writing notes and yugyeom was staring outside the window like an anime character. i sat somewhere in between paying attention and daydreaming. time passed slowly today and i found myself glancing at the clock every three minutes until the bell rung and everyone rushed out of class. 

yugyeom took his time leaving and i found myself saying, "bye yugyeom, have a nice day," without realizing it. 

he froze and shook his head, disbelieve stained his features.

as if i were a ghost and if my words were a whisper in the wind he left the classroom without sparing me the smallest of glances.

and at that moment i knew that i truly needed to get over kim yugyeom.

~

this story doesn't make sense oops