fifty four

kim yugyeom

as i walk towards the surf shop, i realize what i've truly done.

i outted myself. 

i outted myself to my mother.

i outted myself and told my mom i love bambam.

and when i go home, i'll have to face my mother and father together. 

i'm such a fucking idiot. i honestly hate myself so much. i cannot do one thing right in my life, can i? 

my breath hitches and i realize that i'm supposed to be meeting nina and having fun at the carnival together. 

so i let the stress of my dumbass actions slowly melt away and i look up from the old, cracked sidewalk. in the distance, i see him and a smile burst on my face. my legs start moving faster until i'm in a full out run. i'm so happy to see him but he doesn't notice me just yet; at least i don't think he does.

my face hurts from smiling and my chest begins to burn but i still manage to yell out, "bambam!"

bambam turns to face me, a small smile makes his way to his face and he waves. his white hair is a mess on top of his hair and i can see that he's wearing blue contacts. 

i run straight into the boy and wrapped him into a hug. 

"you're...killing me..." he sighs, "kyum...let go!" 

i do what he says and the same stupid grin is spread across my face from before.

 bambam rolls his eyes at me, "you look like a fool." 

"i know," i say, out of breath as the run finally caught up to me, "i'm so happy to see you." 

bambam sighs and hugs me, "i can tell. i was worried you wouldn't."

"why?" i ask. 

"because of what i did to you...and you were expecting nina," he says with a frown on his face. 

"what you did to me? ptff, let's call it getting a taste of your own medicine. besides, i'm glad i get to hang out with you instead of nina..." 

"yugyeom," bambam sighs.

"yeah?" 

bambam hugs me, "i love you too."