fifty six

kim yugyeom 

"it's nothing." i quickly mutter. 

bambam's face held a small frown, "oh, okay...." 

it's simple, all i wanted to do was to ask him to be my boyfriend but i couldn't. but is anyone really surprised? i'm a wuss. dumbass. idiot. 

"i had a lot of fun tonight," bambam smiles.

"y-yeah me to," i stutter out quickly. 

thankfully the ride begins to end and we quickly get off. bambam walks a bit ahead of me, swinging around his huge pink unicorn and i smile at the sight. 

"oi biatches!" jungkook waves from the entrance of the carnival, he earned a few glares from parents. 

"oi twink!" bambam yells back. 

"woah look who's talking," taehyung smirks and bambam runs just to punch the artist in the gut. 

taehyung feined hurt, "yugyeom control your dog." 

i laugh and roll my eyes, "next time punch him harder."

"alrighty then! you bitches ready to do some semi-illegal shit?" jungkook grins and throws his arm around bambam and i

bambam nods,"ooo do you think we'll have to outrun the police like last time? oh we should steal from that convenience store."

"the one with the half-blind owner?" taehyung ask as we begin to walk towards his car, "and fake cameras?" 

"yeah!" bambam exclaims. 

"well one of us should distract him while the other's grab shit," i say, "ya know, maximum efficiency." 

jungkook laughs, "and you used to be the one against all of this." 

i shrug but he was right, "people change." 

"for better or worst," taehyung added.