Prologue

"Ok, let's get you all clean up." Kara mother, Emma, said as she get a wet wash cloth to clean the strawberry jam off the little girl, Kara, up and put Kara down.

"Mommy, can we go and meet the Winchesters tomorrow." Kara said to Emma.

"I'm not sure sweetheart but I will tell Mary tomorrow and - Emma was cut off when her husband, Eddie, scared her.

"Eddie, don't do that again." Emma said as Eddie laugh and pick Kara up.

"Daddy." Kara said to Eddie as Eddie laugh again. "Hey sweetheart, let's get you get ready for bed." Eddie said as he take Kara upstairs and put her to bed.

"Good night, princess." Eddie said to Kara. "Good night, Daddy." Kara said as Eddie turn off the lights and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, Kara woke up by a noise from her parents room as she get up from her bed and go to her parents room.

"Daddy?" Kara whisper as she see Eddie on the bed. Kara walk to the bed, trying to walk Eddie up but Eddie didn't wake up.

Kara see Emma come to the room, with widen eyes and Emma hug Kara. "Mommy, why is daddy not wake up?" Kara question.

Emma didn't say anything but when she done hugging Kara, Emma grabbed Kara hand and run out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma see the Winchesters house is on fire and see John, Dean, and baby Sam. "John, John!" Emma said as John turn around and see her.

"John, Where Mary?" Emma asked but John didn't say anything but holding Baby Sam tight.

"Dean!" Kara said as she and Dean hug. "Dean, where Mary?" Kara question but Dean didn't say anything but had tears in his cheeks as he and Kara hug again.

"Is Sam okay?" Emma said as she look at Baby Sam as John nodded. "Kara, Where's your daddy?" Dean question Kara. "Daddy is in the room, sleeping and when I try to wake him up, he didn't wake up." Kara answered. 

Dean nodded as Kara had tears in her cheeks as she and Dean hug as Kara continued to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22 years later

A young woman, Kara, wake up when her alarm is off and she turn her alarm off.

"Morning Kara." A young man, Dean, said to Kara and packing his things in his bag.

"Morning Dean and what going on?" Kara question to Dean.

Dean smile as he speak. "We're going to get Sammy." Dean said.

"Why we had to get Sam, he's okay at college with his girlfriend, Jessica." Kara as she get her clothes.

"My dad need help and we are getting Sam, so pack your stuff and get in the impala." Dean said as he get Kara's bag as Kara get her stuff ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean put both his and Kara's in the impala as Kara get in the impala. Dean get in the impala as he start the impala and Kara put her seat belt on.

"Hang on Kara, because this is gotta be a long drive." Dean said to Kara as they drive off to get Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~