Two lookalike people?

(Hey guys and and this is a Halloween chapter and I hope you like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara is texting while Mary is taking a nap. Sam and Dean come back and bring sodas to drink

Kara look up and says to Sam and Dean, 'Anything happen?'

Sam says to Kara, 'Nope, but I got some kind of case that a girl disappeared while going camping."

Kara look at Sam and says, 'That's weird and I still hate camp.'

Mary wake up and hear the case as she get her phone to text Ricky.

Mary: Hey Ricky

Ricky: Hey, any case you guys going?

Mary: I think so and its gonna be at the place called 'Camp Crystal Lake'

Ricky: Ooh, can I come?

Mary: Sure

Ricky: Yay!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the winchesters and Kara being Ricky to join the hunt, they drive to 'Camp Crystal Lake' and Mary see the camp as she thinks that the camp is cool.

"This is so cool." Mary says to her brothers and see another guy.

"Hmm, maybe we should talk to this guy." Dean says to his siblings and friends as he stop the impala.

Sam, Dean, Mary, Kara, and Ricky walk over to the another guy as Kara says, 'Hey sir, me and my friends hear your-' But get cut off when she see the guy that look like Sam.

Mary look at the guy-who- look-like-Sam and thinks that he's a shifter.

"Is she okay?" The guy, Clay, says to Dean.

Dean nodded.

Ricky look back at Sam and Clay as he says, 'Wow, two Grumpy Mooses.' And it make Clay look at Ricky with puppy eyes

"Great, now two overgrown puppies" Mary says as she look at Sam and Clay.

Mary get her knife and give it to Clay to hold the sliver. Clay is confused what is Mary doing as Mary thinks that Clay is not a shifter.

The door of the cabin is open to reveal its a girl who looks like Kara. Dean look at the girl and smiles, Kara look at Dean and get jealous.

The girl, Jenna, look at Clay, the winchesters, Ricky, and Kara as she says, 'Hey'

Ricky look at Jenna and then Kara, he smiles and says, 'Oh, this is gonna be good.'

Mary roll her eyes and walk over to Ricky to whisper about the second Sam and Kara.

"Ricky, is it just me or do the second Sam and Kara are shifters?" Mary asked Ricky.

Ricky look at his best friend and says, 'I'm not sure, but Grumpy Cat 2.0 just look like Grumpy Cat 1.0"

Mary giggles as Dean says to Mary and Ricky, 'Okay, so Sam and Kara gonna work with their other twins, let's go to the gas station."

Mary and Ricky nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary took a nap while Ricky and Dean get something from the gas station and Ricky got back with soda and a chocolate chip muffin.