Skin (Part 3)

**FLASHBACK**

Kara is walking to a place that say 'Harvelle's Roadhouse' and she went inside with a smile on her face.

When she walk inside, she see that it's a bit dark and quite, when she about to look around but she stop when she feel something pointing to her back.

"Oh no." Kara mumble when she hear something a click from a gun and to reveal a boy, who is a bit smaller then Kara is holding a gun to Kara back.

" Kara mumble when she hear something a click from a gun and to reveal a boy, who is a bit smaller then Kara is holding a gun to Kara back

"Oh did not see you here." The boy said Kara.

"Okay, sorry, I'm Kara Jones and I'm Sam and Dean family friend." Kara said to the boy.

"Wait, did you say Sam and Dean family friend?" The boy asked.

"Yes?" Kara said.

"Sam and Dean winchesters friend?" The boy asked.

"Yes" Kara said.

The boy laughs and put his gun away. "Sorry about that, I'm Ricky, Ricky Harvelle." 

"Okay, Ricky." Kara said as she take a seat and Ricky give her some water. "Where your family?" Kara asked Ricky.

"Oh, my mom, Ellen, and my sister, Jo, they went somewhere." Ricky said.

"Okay." Kara said. Kara get a piece of paper that have someone phone number and see the bottom of it say 'Mary Isla winchester'

"Who's that?" Ricky asked.

"Mary, Mary Isla winchester." Kara said.

"Who's she?" Ricky asked.

"She is the sister of Sam and Dean, we didn't talk a while but Dean give me her phone number." Kara said.

"Okay." Ricky said and smile.

"Yea, we're like sisters but not really, and she thinks that I'm being a sister to her, I sure miss her." Kara said.

"Don't worry, you will meet her again soon." Ricky said.

"Yea." Kara said. "I hope so..."

**END OF THE FLASHBACK**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kara?"

"Hey, Kara, wake up"

Kara eyes are open when she see that Dean is infront of him. "Dean?" Kara question as she about to move but she stop when she feel that her hands are tied up.

"Take it easy, Kara." Dean said as he try to claim Kara, who is struggling to her bounds.

Kara claim down and speak, "Where Sam and where are we?"

"We're in the sewers and Sam is okay." Dean said as Kara see Sam getting his bounds off.

When Dean take Kara bounds off, Kara touch her neck, but realize that the shifter had her necklace.