Pilot (Part 4)

"One room, please." Dean said to the Clerk as he throw the fake credit card to the Clerk's desk.

The Clerk look at the fake credit card and say, "You guys have a reunion or something?"

"What do you mean?" Kara asked to the Clerk.

"I had another guy, Burt Aframain. He came and brought out a room for the whole month." The Clerk answer.

Kara look at the Clerk with a confusing look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam pick the lock as he open the motal room as he and Kara walks in the room. 

Kara see that Dean is not following her and Sam. So, she grabbed his jacket and dragged Dean inside the motal room.

Kara look around the room as she hear Sam voice. "Dad figure it out." Sam said to Dean.

Dean looks at his brother and say, "What?"

Kara looks and to see what Sam find, the article they find and see a little note that say 'Woman in white.' 

"Your dad find the article just like we did, Constance welch, she the woman in white." Kara said to Dean.

"Oh you sly dogs." Dean said.

Kara turn to Sam and say, "Okay, so if we are dealing with a woman in white, your dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it."

"She might have another weakness." Sam said.

"Okay, Dad would want to make sure, he'd dig her up, does it say where she buried?" Dean asked Sam.

"No, not that I can tell, if I was dad though, I'd go ask her husband, if he's still alive." Sam said to his older brother.

"All right, why don't you, uh, see if you can find an address, I'm gotta get clean up." Dean said to Sam.

"Hey, what I said earlier about mom, I'm sorry." Sam said to Dean as Kara smile.

"Hey, no chick flick moments." Dean said.

Sam smile and say, "Alright, Jerks"

"Loser" Dean smile and leaves to the bathroom.

"Well, both of you guys are nerds." Kara said.

Kara laughs and go to her bag to reveal a silver necklace when Dean give her a few years ago to reveal a pictures her and Dean.

Kara see one picture on the side is Dean.

Kara then look on the other side of the necklace to see a picture of herself