Pilot (Part 3)

Sam, Dean, and Kara go to the library to research about a woman in white.

Dean typing 'Female Murder Hitchhiking' on a computer but no results.

"Let me try." Sam said but Dean slap Sam's hand away from the keyboard, both Sam and Dean fight but Kara stop them when she push the boys away as she now on a computer now.

"Kara." Both Dean and Sam said as Kara give both boys a look.

"So, spirits are born out of violence deaths?" Kara asked and Sam nodded.

"Yes." Sam said.

"Maybe it's not murder." Kara said as she type something on the computer and it found one result.

"This was 1981, Constance welch, 24 years old, jump off Sylvania Bridge, drown in the river." Kara explains.

"So, does it say why she did it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Kara said.

"What?" Dean said.

"An hour before they found her, she called 911. Her two little kids are in a bathtub. She leave them alone a minute and when she comes back, they aren't breathing, both dies." Kara said as she continues. "Our babies were gone and Constance just couldn't bear it.' Said Husband Joseph welch."

"Does that bridge look familiar to you?" Dean said to Kara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, The boys and Kara go to the bridge to look around.

"So this is where Constance took a swan dive." Dean said.

"So you think your dad would have been here?" Kara asked Dean.

"Well, he's chasing the same story and we're chasing him." Dean said to Kara.

"Okay, so now what?" Sam asked.

"Now We keep digging until we find him, might take a while." Dean said.

"Dean, Kara, I told you two, I've gotta be back by-" Sam was cut off when Dean speaks.

"Monday, right." Dean said. "The interview yeah I forgot, you're very serious about this, aren't you, you think you can become some lawyer, marry your girl?"

"Maybe, why not?" Sam asked.

"Does Jessica know the truth about you?, Does she know about the things you done?" Kara asked Sam.

"No, and she not ever going to know." Sam said.

"Well, that's healthy, you can pretend all you want, Sammy, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face up to who you really are?" Dean asked.

"Who's that?" Sam question.

"One of us." Kara answered Sam.

"No!" Sam yelled. "I'm not like both of you, this is not going to be my life."

"Well, you have a responsibility."

"To Dad?, And his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what moms look likes. What difference would it make?, Even if we do find the thing that killed her, moms gone and she isn't coming back." Sam said that makes Dean push Sam to the railing of the bridge.

"Whoa!, hey guys, Stop!" Kara try to stop the boys but both Sam and Dean ignored her.

"Don't talk about her like that." Dean said as he let go of Sam as Kara checks Sam for injuries.

"Guys..." Dean said which make Sam and Kara turn around to see The Woman in white is at the edge of the bridge and the woman in white look at them and fall off of the bridge.

Sam, Dean, and Kara go where The woman in white fall but when they look around, the impala headlights is on.

"What the-?"

"Who's driving your car?" Kara asked as Dean get the keys from his pocket and the impala heading straight to them and the boys and Kara start running.

Sam, Dean, and Kara jump off the bridge as the impala stop. Kara see that Sam is got back to the bridge and help Kara get back to the bridge too.

"Where Dean?" Kara asked Sam but he shake his head.

"Dean! " Kara screamed when she see Dean crawling out from the river. "Hey, you alright?"

"I'm Super." Dean said with A- OK sign as Kara and Sam laughs.

Once Dean was back on the bridge, he check the impala. "Car alright." Kara asked Dean.

"Yea, whatever she did to it, it seems alright now. That Constance chick is a-" Dean was cut off when Kara put her hand on his shoulder.

"Claim down." Kara said to Dean.

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure." Sam said.

"So, where the trial from here, genius?" Kara asked.

"You smell like a toilet." Sam said to Dean.

Kara smell Dean and cover her mouth and nose. "Yes you do, Dean." She said to Dean when he give her a glared.

"Shut up." Dean said to Kara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~