Ch. 16

You!

Sweat drips down their bodies as they clash their silver kunais against each other. They grunt, teeth grunting as the push themselves. A single slash. A drop of blood.

"First blood, Madara! You're getting bad at this." The Uchiha with now long spikey hair reaching his back merely scowled, the cut bothering him as a few more drops of blood rolled down his once flawless pale cheek.

"Hashirama, you'll never learn to shut your mouth, will you?" Eyes twinkled slightly in amusement as they both jumped back to their original positions.

"Never." His hands moved quickly, hand signs forming easily as if he had done it a million times.

Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake

Madara saw the incoming attack, and smirked. This would be his win. After all, fire always beats wood. His hand moved to form a single hand sign, a far cry from when he was young and hand to do six.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu."

"Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu."

The tissues in his arms transformed into trees, growing rapidly in length and forking into many branches. His initial plan was to capture the other in between the branches but seeing the flaming hot fireball approaching, he made a thick forest of trees.

"How long have they've been at it?" Another Uchiha, blue tinted black hair tied in a ponytail as bangs parted down the centre of his face to frame both sides of it, asked as he landed on one of the nearby tree branches.

"Since I came." A gruff voice answered as he saw his brother yelp in pain when the fire came into contact with his hands-turned-trees.

"And how long ago was that?" Izuna simply chuckled as Madara used the opportunity to lay waste onto Hashirama.

"About 2 hours ago. Didn't want to intervene." The now 16 year old fair-skinned male with silver, shaggy hair and dark red coloured eyes, chuckled as Hashirama easily defended himself against the incoming Uchiha. He placed a hand on his cheek, elbow on his knee as he sat on the tree branch, feeling the marking under his eye.

"Who would? Those two are monsters." Both sighed as Madara and Hashirama panted, and finally fell back. Must be chakra exhaustion.

"At least they're finally done. Your brother's lucky my brother didn't use his sharingan."

"What? Your brother is lucky didn't practice on him with his Sage mode."

"As if some technique your brother probably doesn't even know can defeat my brother's eyes. He's the most powerful in our clan." Izuna argued back as he stepped down the tree branch right after Tobirama.

"You seem to forget that Naruto had the same technique and he was stronger than us." Izuna bit his tounge, it was something he couldn't arguing back on. Not.

"Madara-niisan is probably stronger than Naruto is right now." Tobirama merely shook his head at the older male. Why'd he have to be the youngest anyway? And by a few days too.

"Tobirama, hey!" His brother was the oldest of them yet acted like the youngest. What even was this?

"Hashirama, father called a long time ago, you know." The now long brown haired male winced slightly as his father was brought up.

"...You can tell him that I'm not intrested in Mito-san. No matter what offers the Uzumaki clan make, I refuse." Tobirama hummed lightly as Madara nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, stick it to your old man." Izuna let a laugh out as Madara smirked to himself. Naruto would be proud.

"Not that I don't agree with your sentiments but it wasn't for Mito-san. No matter how much she says she doesn't want to marry you." Madara made a small noise as he almost coughed up the water his brother offered him, raising a finger to signal them to wait for a second.

"I need to bring it up but weren't you the one we voted on not having being any females' love intrest yet now you have at least 80% of the female populations attention. You haven't returned any of that attention back too? Whatever happened to you?" Hashirama rolled his eyes before standing up, dusting off any dirt from his red colored armour.

"I'm not intrested in them-"

"Why?" Madara questioned, eyes narrowed slightly. Hashirama blushed, but coughed into his hand to cover it.

"No reason! Besides!! Naruto believed in me! He said I would grow up to be-"

"He was being nice." Madara cut in as he stood up and smirked.

"...so what did father want me for?" Tobirama so badly wanted to laugh at his older brother's face but that would be mean. Well, meaner that usual.

"No idea. A suprise for all of us actually, right Izuna?" The Uchiha nodded in agreement as they all began walking to the Senju compound where they usually held most of their meet ups.

"How is it that I went from most popular to most scary?" Madara asked himself as he helped up a 5 year old, Biwako, who immediately got scared. Hashirama shared a charming smile with the girl, and in turn recieved a flower from the blushing girl.

"You should try smiling Madara! It could never hurt!"

"Hurts my ego." They opened the door to the two Senju brother's home and walked into the large building.

"Well, that seems like a you problem."

"You do the charming, I do the scaring. Good Senju, bad Uchiha. Like it's always been."

"That's just implying the Uchihas are bad guys." Both Izuna and Madara stayed quiet.

"You guys are just going to accept that!?" Hashirama asked with astonishment.

"Why fight the truth?" They stopped as they finally arrived at the living room, a group of people talking amongst each other.

"...and then this one has the Ich-"

"Father." Hashirama cut in, feeling a bit awkward with tense atmosphere. The group of people looked back, staring straight at the group if teens as silence fell on them.

A red haired male with sea foam eyes.

A brown haired male with pale golden eyes.

A gray haired male with pink pupiless eyes.

"Oh. Hashirama, Tobirama. You even brought the Uchihas." Madara simply looked away from the group, a scowl on his face.

"He didn't bring us. We were called by father." It was then that Tajima walked in with a glass of water between his hand.

"All Butsuma." Madara could, if he tried hard, die in embarssment. So much for supportive fatherly figures.

"Why were we called up? Who are these people?" Tobirama asked, trying not to chuckle at the sullen Uchiha. If only he had some sort of mechanism that could capture this moment.

"Well, it has been a long time. He was bound to come back." They all looked confused. The oldest of the teens spoke up, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who-"

"Suprise!!!!" Hashirama let a large grunt as he felt a weight forced upon his back as someone tackled him to the carpeted ground.

"Who in the-" his voiced got stuck in his throat as he looked up and slightly to the side where the form sat effortlessly on his back.

Blond haired shining against the sun's rays, and blue eyes twinkling in glee. Scars, three on each side, very familiar yet he felt like he was seeing them for the first time again. The male was wearing a orange shozuku, a short sleeved black haori on top tied down by a red cloth that wrapped around the blond's abdomen followed by dark blue pants. His arms were clothed by the same orange shozuku but at the ends, near his hands, were black tekkos tied down by red strings. Lastly, his forehead shone with a metal plate and symbol they were all familar with.

"Did you guys miss me?" The blond asked enthustaically

"...Naruto!!!"

I am so sorry for such the long wait!!! I hope it was worth it! GAHHH! I'm so sorry i was gone for so long and without updating to boot. I'm just glad I finally have some free time to update these books again after weeks. Thank you for reading and having such patience!!!!! I appreciate each and every one of you!!! Thank you!!! From the gotten of my heart!