0 | The Originals

——— HALEY STOOD WITH STEFAN AND DAMON in the living room, talking. "She is the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen." Damon told them. "I remember when you starved me down there for three days, I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel." Damon told Stefan. Haley rose an eyebrow, turning to Stefan, not knowing that information. Stefan shook his head. "Look, she's not gonna beg for blood." Stefan told them, ignoring Damon's statement. "Begging means desperation, emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone." Haley tilted her head, curiously.how hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into them?" Haley asked. Stefan sighed. "A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently." Stefan told her. "So what are we supposed to do in the mean time?" Damon asked. Haley noticed Katherine. She took her stake out of her elbow sleeve that Alaric had given her, along with his arsenal. She held the stake in her hand. Katherine stood in the doorway. "Maybe I can provide a little excitement?" Katherine spoke. "Katherine." Haley spoke with hard eyes. "The one and only.. sort of." Katherine told Haley. "So, when's the 'Welcome Home' party?" Haley scoffed, folding her arms. "Wow, look who went and got bold." Haley muttered sarcastically. "Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise." Stefan added in, cutting in before Haley muttered anything else. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore, because Klaus is gone." Katherine pointed out. Haley looked up, confused. "What do you mean, he's gone?" Haley asked. "Why wouldn't he take Elena?" Stefan asked. Katherine smirked, stepping down the steps. "Because he took the only thing that can kill an Original." Katherine answered. Haley was confused, tilting her head. "Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley, turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives. For good." Haley shuffled a bit uncomfortable. What did Katherine mean by that. Of course Haley knew the Mikaelson's, Haley basically introduced them to the town, and adored Athena. Athena Mikaelson was someone that Haley reminded herself a lot. And Haley truthfully missed her. She closed her eyes, walking away towards the door, ignoring the calls of Stefan and Damon.

Haley sighed as she was in her bedroom, Jenna's old room. After Jenna had died, Haley took it hard, she couldn't sleep, nor she could eat. Elena, Jeremy and Alaric had to feed her in order to get her life back together. She closed her eyes as she held a empty blank diary in her hand. She knew this was going to be hard, risky, but she was tired of everything happening. She wanted to forget everything here and move on with her life. She lost her parents, brothers, sister in-laws, and now with Elena's humanity off, it seemed the only people she had left was Jeremy, Stefan and Damon. She opened the diary, and to an a blank page. She wrote 'Haley Elizabeth Gilbert' on the first page and the year date of 2013. She sighed as she opened another page, ready to write what she hoped is a good letter to herself.

Dear Haley,

You are writing this because Katherine had walked in, and blabbered about Klaus. But as you sit in your bedroom at your house in Mystic Falls, you think to yourself if you wanted to continue this life you've discovered for yourself, and then you wish to have peace. What you're going to do is ask Damon Salvatore to compel your memories of vampires, hybrids, and supernatural in general. All you're going to remember is that you wanted to travel some place; and just be yourself. Elena will be with Stefan or Damon, and you'll be living your life as you are happy. This diary is for you to write when you get your memories back, which is one day in the future. If you're someplace where there isn't supernatural activity, stay there. But if you choose a place, please try not to get involved, unless you're already involved unknowingly. Haley, you will have ups and downs of this new life, but once you get your memories back, I hope that your new life was filled with happiness, love, hope and peace. I'm sure you're sitting by the window still at the Gilbert house, wondering what life would you choose later on in life, you'd choose to live happily, and with the ones you love. Take care of yourself Haley Gilbert, and live your life a free supernatural one. Until you remember next time, supernatural huntress who bickers with Stefan and Damon Salvatore.