Chapter 4

Asia
- For some reason my school day was going by pretty fast because next thing you know I have lunch and I have the last lunch with my bestfriend I walked out from my classroom and got a text from my bestie of course
Bestieboo😚💜: wya girl you know im trying to get my spot in the student lounge bad bitches dont eat in cafeterias

Me: girl you is a trip you know my class upstairs 🙄

Bestieboo😚💜: ugh !! You right 😭 imma wait for you what you want to eat bestie?

Me: you should know get my salad with cucumbers and my cheese and ranch 😋

Bestieboo😚💜: im on it just come to the student lounge when you get here 😘

Me: thank you bestie love you lots 🥰

Bestieboo😚💜: duh! You will forever and always 🤪
- I laughed this girl really is my other half I looked and seen the stairs was packed asf. I think tf not elevator it is I made my way to the elevator and soon as I got to the end I got off and seen my bestfriend walking with our lunch I screamed "HEY BESTFRIEND" she turned her head so fast and seen me and yelled "I KNEW I HEARD MY FINE ASS BESTIE" I laughed and caught up to her

- we was walking when we seen this girl getting picked on by of course the thots! Tasha and Monique we walked up so we can hear they conversation and I heard Tasha say "look girl I know you new to this school or whatever but I'm going to give you some ground rules." Monique stupid ass over there saying "yup she sure is." My bestfriend said "I'm tired of these hoes girl." I said "chill let's see what these rules are apparently." Then we heard Tasha say " so this morning I was told that you sat next to jay in 1st period." The girl looked scared and she finally said "only because the teacher told me to I didn't even speak to him."

- Tasha looked and said "well tomorrow ask her for a seat change why because no one sit next my man." You can hear Monique ugly ass talking bout some "period baby." Me and liyah rolled our eyes the girl finally spoke up and said " I will but what if she don't change it." Tasha push her to the locker and said "you better make her or you will regret it." I got tired of looking and finally walked up and spoke "Tasha and Monique take y'all hoe asses to class somewhere." She looked and got up in my face and said "okay and if I don't." I put my shit down and said "baby you gone live to regret it tf." Monique jump next to Tasha and got in my face and said "girl I suggest you move around." You know my bestfriend was coming behind me and push Monique and said "oh no ma'am baby I suggest YOU move around or things not ending pretty on your end."

- Monique backed up and so did Tasha and they looked at each other and walked away. Me and my bestfriend looked and bust our laughing and I said "tf." And she looked and said "girl they not ready."  We turned around and see the girl looking at us and of course I wen to introduce my self. "Hey girl my name Asia. She looked at me and said "hey I'm Michelle thanks for doing that." That's when liyah walked up and said "girl no problem don't worry bout them damn hoes I'm liyah btw Asia bestfriend."