Chapter 24

I'm skipping parts I know but last chapter they got engaged okay it's 6 months later around the time Asia should be having her babies her and jay decided to get married after she have her kids. Kayla and king black Officially date So now this is what's happening currently.

Asia
- I lifted my head up and it felt like it weighed millions of Pounds i went online to start my college course for today I'm going to college online because my pregnancy my phone started to ring it was Kayla she wanted to FaceTime I answered it "hey bestfrienddddddd." She smiled and said "how are my twins." I rolled my eyes and said "making me hungry actually I want pizza." She laughed and said "I can't drive from college just to bring your hungry ass some pizza." I rolled my eyes and said "you just living your best life in college." She smiled and said "yea but I miss my man." I said "you and my brother been fucking huh." She laughed and said "Blah blah ." I laughed jay came in the room and said "baby you ok." I said "bestfriend imma call you back." And hung up I walked over to him and said "yo kids are kicking tf out my stomach." He smirked and said "they ready to meet they parents." I kissed him and said "they hungry pizza me please." He laughed and said "damn how I go from being a thug to being bossed around." I smiled and went back to bed.

- He said "imma be back with yo pizza." I said okay I looked at the time and it was 6 pm I got up and thought I should take a shower I headed to the bathroom and turned on the hot water I got in and I heard the door open so I knew Jay was back I finished washing up  and got out and I felt my stomach kick I laughed and said "we finna eat." I walked to my room and Jayden was on the bed with the box of pizza he said "damn you look fine." I laughed and said "Shut up." He laughed and said "come get your food girl." I got on the bed and he looked at me I blushed and said "what." He said "I can't believe your going to have my kids." I smiled and said "I can't believe I'm having kids." He laughed I said "Baby?" He was on his phone and he said "Hm." I said "Can you imagine how much we had to deal with this year." He Shut his phone off and sat up and stared at me and said "Yea we lost people we gained people." I said "Yea." I immediately got sad I guess jay noticed because he said "baby what's going on." I said "I wish my parents was here." He pulled me into a hug and said "I would have loved to meet them." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

- I heard Niyah voice and she came in the room and said "Guess who picked me up from the football game?" It had to be someone special because she was too happy I said "who tf picked you up." She opened the door all the way and I seen my bestfriend I said "BESTFRIEND." She Walked in and said "Hey bestfrienddddd." She ran to the bed and said "hey brother." Jayden said "Sup sis." I said "bitch didn't we get off the phone earlier." She said "Yea but girl we got the whole week off." I smiled and said "where my brother and other brother." She smiled and said "King said we going out tonight and Kevin He our selling as usual." Jay said "Aye I'm finna head to the trap I'll be back later." He kissed my forehead and I said "Okay be safe." Kayla got in jay spot and said "Bestfriend I missed you girl." Niyah got in the bed with us I laughed she says under us I said "I miss you too you wanna do something." I looked at my nails and said "nail salon?" She said "mmmm how about shopping you still need to buy things for that baby room." I smiled and said "You right." Niyah said "can I come?" I said "Reason why I don't understand why we are sisters of course you can come." She laughed and said "let's go."

- I put in some maternity clothes and grabbed a apple off the table and said "come on" we headed to the baby store. I got out and went into the store Niyah said "Omg I getting baby fever." Kayla said "not right not girl." She tapped her head I said "come on look at these cribs." Niyah said "what about this one I looked at it and said "this is cute." Kayla said "Yea it have 2 sides one for each twin." I said "Niyah do you like this." She said "yea it plays music look." She cooked the button and a lullaby started playing Kayla said "Omg get it right now." I laughed and said "imma get it." Niyah came back with a box of diapers and said "you are going to need these." I said "This thing has 300 diapers in it." She said "you be surprised how fast it's gone disappear." I laughed and said "put it in the basket." Kayla said "Omg lookkkk." I turned around and seen "some baby clothes and shoes." I said "awwww." I started down the aisle and picked up some baby bottles until my stomach felt like I was getting shocked I folded and dropped everything I had in my hand I started crying and next thing you know my dress is wet which meant my water broke.