Chapter 13

Jayden
- Bro I didn't understand why Asia ran out like that until I see jada snap. When I tell y'all I wanted to end that girl life like bro ty and Josh was with me but they was texting they girlfriends. I tried calling her texting her and everything she not talking to me. I texted jada because she the reason all this is caused

Me: aye Jada

Jada 🏌🏾‍♀️: yes daddy😉

Me: Bitch cut the bull shit why you posted that shit man you know I dropped yo ass why you keep fucking with me bro !

Jada🏌🏾‍♀️: you know why. See I completely understand that you left me but I won't let you date that bitch Asia I don't care how much I gotta butt in.

Me: bro stop fucking with me for you regret that shit bro I'm not gone keep being nice to you hoe.

Jada🏌🏾‍♀️: I guess imma have to regret it because you got me fucked up Jay You wouldn't want me to tell Asia that you got me pregnant.

Me: Wait what ?!!!

Jada🏌🏾‍♀️: yep little Jayden is on the way.

Me: Bro wtf don't say shit to Asia!!!!

Jada🏌🏾‍♀️: I'm not promising anything 🤫
(This the only time Jada might get a Pov)

Jada
- I was in the room with tasha and Monique we planning on sabotaging Asia relationship with Jayden. Jayden texted me asking why I posted what I posted I knew everyone would see it including Asia. I knew Asia would walk out on him smart Ik. Monique was laughing and said "did you do it." I said "girl yes he thinks I'm pregnant." Tasha smiled and said "That Asia bitch finna get what's her boo." Me and Monique both said "period." Yea I told jay I was pregnant why because he gone have to step up and be with me more and it would make Asia mad and cause them to break up. I will sabotage they relationship I don't care how long it Takes me.

Jayden
- Bro I cant believe I got Jada pregnant now Me and Asia fasho fasho breaking up now I was frustrated asf I got mad and punched the wall Tyrone and Josh looked up and Tyrone said "you good bro?" I looked up and said "nahh bro I got Jada pregnant." Josh looked at me and said "you know you single right boy." I wanted to punch this fool but he was right. I don't know how to explain to Asia that I got her pregnant I might as well get it over with and so I asked for a favo "Tyrone text ya girl and ask where they at." A few minutes later "they at Asia old apartment." I looked then I came to my head "bet Ik where they at."