Chapter 7

Jayden
- I don't know why but it's something about Asia. like I'm a thug I shouldn't be feeling this type of way behind no bitch but aye for some reason Asia is so different from other females. I normally just fuck them then you know kick them to em to the curb. After I went over to Asia house I'm not going to lie the inside good but I can't have my baby living out there that's the hood and she don't need to be out there . Yea I know I called her baby why because I plan on making her mine one day.

- I was currently waiting in the living room scrolling on Instagram and seen her little sister Niyah come out her room with her bags and she sat them in the living room and said "so are you dating my sister." I looked at her you don't know how bad I wanted to say yea but I just sat back and said "naw lil mama we just uhhh..we talking I guess." She looked down and sighed I looked at her and said "wassup ma why you do that." She looked up from her phone and said "look imma be straight up, I find it weird how you show up and now we moving in with you." I looked I guess she right then I said "well look-"

- I was surprised because lil shawty end up cutting me off she had a nice attitude on her to be a teenager. She said "I don't really trust dudes with my sister and please don't hit that I wanna treat her right bullshit because tbh y'all all say that." She had a look on her face like she was waiting for me to say something I finally spoke and said "well I didn't-" shawty cut me off again! She said "look my sister been through enough I don't need you destroying it because you want a quick nut- " I cut lil mama off and said "aye see it's not like-" she cut me off again what the fuck! And said "um I wasn't finish talking, anyway like I said she been through enough and luckily my dad was a drug lord before he past so if you break her there will be consequences." She sat back in the chair and looked at me. I realize she said her dad was a drug lord so I had I ask "wait was your dad Lamar Carson?!" She looked at me with a devilish face and said "yup the one and only" I smiled and said "well shit ma you got me respect."

- She laughed and said "sadly you gonna have to earn mine." Before I said anything Asia come out her room and Said "Y'all ready?" I looked at Niyah and Niyah looked at Asia and said "yes sissy we are." I got up and walked to the door and opened the door and Asia walked it and Niyah was behind her she turned around and said "I hope you remember this talk." And walked out. Damn shawty must know wassup I got in and start the car and headed to my place.

- We pulled up and I can tell they was shocked I have a big house but it's just me. I hop out and open the door for them and they got they stuff and we walked in. I said "So as y'all can tell I have a big house Niyah go on upstairs and pick a room you like okay?" She smiled and said "okay, wait do all the rooms have restrooms?" I chucked and said "yea they do." She smiled and ran up stairs. I look at Asia and she was looking at the pictures of me and my moms "y'all so cute" she said I looked and said "yea we were cute huh." She turned around and said "what you mean where?" I put my hands in my pockets and looked down and said "my momma is a drug addict she sold me when I was 15 for some crack." I wanted to cry but I couldn't I Guess Asia can tell because she walked over and put her arms around my neck and hugged me.

- I couldn't help but to hug her back. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes I pulled her in for a kiss but she turned away and said "well lemme go upstairs I have to find a room" I smiled and said "okay go ahead baby." I stayed downstairs chillin on the couch for about 45 minutes I finally decided to walk upstairs in my room. I heard my shower going and grabbed my glock off the night stand I heard the water cut off and seen Asia coming out naked she turned around and said "so you not gonna cover your eyes?" I said "hell naw baby I like what I see." She started blushing and walked back into the restroom and changed.

- She came back out and I said "well I hope you know this my room." She said "omg I'm sorry." She started to leave I pulled her close to me I said "you good ma sleep with me tonight." She looked down and said "um yea I guess." She crawled in bed. I decided to take a nice shower for about 30 mins I come out in some gray joggers no shirt. I had walked up to the bed and just as I thought shawty was looking at my man print in my joggers. I said "mm you like what you see there ma." She hurry up and looked at me and said "nope nun to see."  I threw a pillow at her head and we started laughing and I said "quit trying to play me." She laughed and I got in bed and turned of the lights before we went to sleep asia said "jay thanks for this." I said "no problem ma now get some sleep we still got school ." She laughed and said "yea we do goodnight jay." I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear "night babygirl

Did I do good? Yes no maybe so 😭 I hope I did update coming all babes 💜