Chapter 17

Jayden
- After seeing Asia break down in front like that I knew I fucked up big time. That's the only thing that was on my mind. I walked back in the house and I told the girl I was fucking to get out "Aye you got to bounce." She looked at me and said "I thought I can show you a good time." She started tugging on my pants I pushed her away and said "get out now." She mugged me and said "don't get mad because your bitch left you." I wanted to slap tf out this girl she lucky ion hit females I would have fucked her ass up. I pointed to the door and she left I slammed the door and got on the couch.

- I'm looking on Instagram and I forgot I still had the post up when me and Asia first got together I kelp staring at it and the more I did the more I knew I lost the girl I loved I seen my wallpaper and it was a picture of me and Asia at the lunch table kissing I don't know what happen but next thing you know I started crying. I went upstairs and went to bed I was on Snapchat and I seen a video on Asia snap her and that Kayla girl was together and they was watching romance movies. I wanted to text her but I knew she blocked me number. As soon as I was falling asleep my phone ranged and it was Jada. I shut it off I'm damn sure not finna speak to her little thot ass I end up drifting off to sleep

- I woke up to a beeping sound realizing it's my alarm clock I got up and I checked my phone I had messages from the same girls who been tryna fuck. I clicked on Asia Instagram and looked at her story she was in the car with her I guess new friend Kayla and they was eating snacks. She looked so cute even when she in her night clothes. I shut my phone ready and got dressed I really don't care no more I threw on a big ass hoodie some joggers and some shoes that matched and walked out. I hopped in the car and headed to the store to get something to drink. I walked in and seen Josh and Ty they looked at me and walked over Josh said "Wassup Jay." I said "Nothing chilling." Ty looked at me and said "you been good." I looked up and said "could been better Buhh yea."

- I said "What y'all doing here." They said "getting snacks for our girls." I said "Oh bet." Josh said "we going to the trap today." I said "I am idk about y'all shit y'all been caked up lately." Tyrone said "Aye chill man we just asked." I said "I don't care do what you want." And walked to get my mango Arizona I payed for it and walked back to my car I looked up and I got on my phone after realizing it I wasn't feeling school so I drove back home. I pull up and headed inside and seen Kayla across the street I forgot she lived near me I walked towards the door and she yelled "Jay." I tired and looked and she ran towards me I said "wassup." She looked at me and said "you not going to school." I said "Nah fuck it tbh." She said "I'm sorry about you and Asia if it help she haven't been good neither."

- I looked at my phone and seen it still had a picture of me and Asia I got sad and I said "oh well Kayla let me head inside." She said "okay see you around." I walked inside and went straight to my room I looked at the clock it was 8:00 am I went to sleep because now it just wasn't worth it no more. I woke up due to my phone ringing I looked at the contact and it was from my plug I picked up and said "talk to me." He said "Jay you dad got shot." I said "What the fuck what you mean!" He said "me and him was at our spot on the corner he was showing me what to do and some dudes drove up and shot him." I said "Yeo wya." He said "Hospital." I hung up and jumped up and put my shoes on I ran out the door and sped to the hospital. I didn't even park straight I just ran inside I ran to the desk and said "uhh im looking for Jason Williams." She looked at me and said "he in room 135."

- I ran to the room and see my plug standing there i said "yeo bro where my dad at!" I tried holding back my tears my plug pulled me and into a hug and said "I'm sorry Jay but he didn't make it." I stood there I couldn't move I just couldn't do anything. It was like my world just want to give up on me like it was ending slowly I looked at my dad body and felt lost he was my last parent I had. I walked out the hospital and went home I went into my bed and and just fell asleep
3 days later
- I been in the house for 3 days. I just feel like I have no reason to be out in the world no more I haven't been talking to no one I just wanted to be left alone I lost my dad and the only girl I loved i just wish I can go back and fix everything. Then I got a email from the school saying if I don't return I'll be at risk in graduating I told them I'll be back Monday. I just have to much to deal with right now I walked downstairs to get some food and headed back upstairs I looked and it was 6:45 pm again like I do everyday I fell asleep. I woke up and it was 10:00 I heard someone knocking at my door so I headed downstairs I grabbed my glock just in case I have to shoot a nigga. I said "Who is it?" They didn't say nothing I just opened the door and just seen asia standing there. I looked shocked I don't know why she was here but I guess I have to find out.

Hey y'all I'm sorry I didn't update I hate writers block badly 😭 but I'm back and I'm better and imma start working on chapter 18 now and drop it tomorrow for you guys ☺️ lemme know how I did