Hate filled eyes (part 1)

( This story was suggested by @Bee_Dazzled_15 , Thank you for the suggestion! )

*Third POV*
Pidge was running down the halls, a concerned look on her face. Just a minute ago she herd he friends down the hall screaming. Her job was to shut down the ship while they watched her back. When she reached the end of the hall, there was a big, empty room. She started to look around, but there was nothing there. At first she was confused, but soon figured out what had happened as the door started to slam shut. She was tricked. She started to panic as she reached for her bayard, but it was to late. The second after she gripped it, someone tackled her. They reached in their pocket for something that she assumed was a sword or a gun, but it wasn't. It was a bottle with a red liquid inside of it. He started to poor it on her glasses, which blinded her for a second. After it was all gone, the person got up and ran. This whole situation both confused pidge and concerned her. What was that red liquid? Whatever it was must not have worked because she didn't feel any different. Strange. She soon got up and started running back down the hall to the control room. When she got there, her teammates were searching for her. They soon saw her and ran towards her, which angered her.

"Get away from me you freaks!" she said in an angered tone.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Asked Shiro in a concerned voice.

"Why do you want to know you piece of" she then got cut off by Lance.

"We should probably get her back to the castle and find out what is wrong with her. She doesn't normally act like this."

"Your not taking me anywhere" she said getting angrier.

"Oh yes we are" Shiro said in a stern voice.

Shiro then picked the small girl up and started running down the halls.

"I can run on my own" she snapped at Shiro, who put her down almost immediately.

Once they reached where they had cut to get in, they crawled out one by one. They ran to their own lions and flew to the castle. When they got there pidge refused to get out of her lion. Shiro tried luring her out with some peanut butter but it was no use. Everyone started to worry about her. What happened when they were on the ship? Whatever it was they needed to figure it out. In the meantime, they have to try to get pidge out of her lion. This task was not going to be easy.

(I know there was no plance in this chapter, but it is coming up! Also, sorry for the short chapter. I will try my best to make the rest longer. That's it for now, Bye!)