Hate filled eyes (part 2)

(Pidge's POV)
I was starting to get annoyed. They wouldn't leave me alone. Soon enough, the knocking on the door stopped and was followed by whispers. I got confused and stood up. After a long pause, I heard foot steps getting further and further away. Yes! They finally left me alone. That was all I needed right now. I sat down and started to think of any possible things that red liquid was, and could do.

(Time skip brought by Micheal with a b)

It was an hour later and my stomach started to growl at me, so I decided to get out of my lion to get some space goo. When the door opened, Lance fell in the room because he was leaning on the door. This took Pidge by surprise because she thought everyone had left. Apparently not.

"What are you doing here?" Pidge said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"I was told to stay here and keep watch over you." Lance answered back.

"I don't need a guard, I'm perfectly fine on my own you know." she said getting angrier by the second.

"I know, everyone is just worried. What happened back on the ship? You don't normally act this hostile towards us." He said with a concerned look.

"All I remember is hearing you guys screaming, then running down the hall to a big open room. Once I was in the room, a Galrah attacked me and poured some red liquid on my glasses."

"I can ask Coran about that later. Do you want to get some space goo with me?" He asked in a giddy tone.

"Yes to the space goo, and no to you." She said with a mean expression on her face.

"Why not?" He said frowning.

"Go away." She said. Why won't he just go away? He was getting annoying.

"Why should I?"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" She yelled then stomped off. Why did she feel kind of bad? Whatever, I'm not thinking straight. I need food.

(Lance's POV)

She was acting really strange. I have to go ask Coran about this. I hope it is not as bad as it seems.

"Hey Coran?" He asked the tall man standing at the control panel of the ship.

"What is it Lance?" Asked, wondering what it could be.

"I talked to Pidge and she said some Galrah attacked her and poured some red liquid on her glasses. I was wondering if you could find out what it was. I'm scared that it could harm her." He said gently.

"Red liquid, aggressiveness, Galrah. Hmmm, I've heard of something like this before. It was a potion of hate. Basically Pidge's glasses are cursed. Whenever she has them on, she is put under a spell to make her hate everyone around her, even loved ones. Only she can take off her glasses though, so it will be tough to get her out of this. Oh, I forgot! There is one more way to break the spell." He said slightly smirking.

"What is it?" Lance said getting nervous.

"A true loves kiss." He stated the smirk never leaving his face.

Lance started blushing like mad for no reason at Coran's statement. Surely he didn't expect lance to be the one to kiss her, right? That is absurd. Though lance has been feeling kind of tingly around her lately. Coran then exited the room, leaving lance alone. He needs to go find Pidge. He is going to end this hate spell if it is the last thing he does. Lance goes to the dining room to find Pidge, knowing she went to go get space goo. When he walked in, he saw a small gremlin sitting at the table. Here it goes. Lance walked over to her.

"Get away fro-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before Lance cut her off by kissing her. After he pulled away, they both had bright red faces.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear, sending chills don her back.

"I love you to."

(And another chapter done. Hopefully this watered you plance and made at least a little bit of sense... Anyway, I wanted to thank you for reading! It means the world to me. See you in the next chapter, bye!)