Late night cuddles

(3RD POV)
It was around 1:30 in the morning. Music from Lance and Pidge's video game could be heard throughout the halls. It was dark, the only light to be seen was coming from the tv screen in front of their faces. Lance was beating Pidge with a score of 1,275 to 1,154, but before the game ended Pidge pulled through and won.

"No! How did you beat me?" Lance scream whispered at Pidge, trying not to wake anyone else in the castle up.

"Simple, your defense was low because you were so focused on attacking. You really need to upgrade your armor by the way, it was really easy to break through." Pidge whispered back with a smirk on her face. Soon after that, Pidge yawned and her eyes became droopy. Lance noticed rather quickly.

"We should probably go to bed, it is-" Lance stopped mid sentence to check the time. "1:30! Jeez, time flew by really fast!" he said with a shocked expression. Pidge got up, slowly nodding her head as she crawled into her bed. Lance soon followed and headed for the door.

"Please stay." Pidge said quietly from under the covers. Lance nodded and walked over to the bed, sliding in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she snuggled up into his chest.

"Goodnight." Lance whispered as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight." She said back starting to dose off. Soon enough, she was deep in sleep. Lance smiled all night, even in his sleep. Nothing could take away this moment, or could it?

(AHH, FINALLY UPDATED!!! So sorry for not posting, I have been sick and drowning in schoolwork. If you would like a part two, please  comment down below! That's it for now, bye!)