Slowly breaking

(Pidge's POV)
It has been about two years since I last saw my brother and father. I haven't seen my mother in 1 year. I hate all of this being away from family. I wish they were here right now. I am currently in my room, sitting on my bed, silently sobbing. I decided to go to the bridge to look at the stars. That used to always calm me down, at least when I watched the news when the fail of the kerberos mission was on. I got up and started walking out the door. I made my way threw the twisting and turning hallways trying not to make a single sound. Everyone was already asleep because it was so late. I made it to the bridge and sat down next to the window. I was sitting there for about 30 minutes with my head buried in my knees before I heard the door open. I didn't look up to see who it was, but I recognized his voice as soon as he spoke.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" Lance said in a worried tone. I hesitated before answering.

"I miss my family, my home, and Earth." I said starting to sob more. Lance put his jacket around me and sat down.

"I miss my family to. I had 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Also of course Mom and Dad. I had quite the family. I would wake up every morning to the sound of music and kids laughing. I miss that." he said staring out the window. All I did was stare at his eyes that were sparkling from the sky above. I never noticed how beautiful they were until now.

"I had the opposite family. As you know it was only my parents, Matt, and I. Oh, but you can't forget about Bae Bae. I would wake up every morning to her licking my face. It always annoyed me but how could I stay mad at her?" I said remembering memories of her. I started smiling, tears still running down my face. Lance brought his hand to my face and wiped the tears away. While he did, he looked into my eyes. A moment later, he leaned down and connected our lips. His were soft and warm. When he pulled away, I was blushing like crazy and so was he. We both smiled and kissed again. After a little while of that, he once again pulled away.

"We should probably go to bed." he said getting up.

"Ya, I'm getting pretty tired." I said while yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"I will walk you to your room." he said grabbing my hand. As he pulled me through the halls, we were careful to be quiet. When we got to my room, he let go of my hand.

"Here we are. Well, goodnight!" he said starting to walk away. Before he got out of reach, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. I layed down and patted at the spot next to me. He swiftly made his way through my mess and layed down next to me. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

(Hey guys, no new announcements today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you all next time. Bye!)