Cramps

(This idea was also given to me by @Bee_Dazzled_15 , so thanks a lot!)

(Pidge's POV)
It was that time of the month. A whole week of suffering was coming my way. Why does this happen to me. Guys are lucky, they don't have to deal with this. Ugh, it doesn't matter. I need something to take my mind off of this pain. Coding! I have loved coding and computers since I was a kid. Hopefully it will help...

(Time skip brought to you by freshavacado)

It wasn't helping. If anything it was making it worse. I had an idea that hopefully will help me. As I walked down the hall, I got more and more excited. I soon reached the kitchen and grabbed a spoon. I then proceeded to climb into the cupboard and close the doors. I grabbed the space peanut butter that Hunk found at the space mall and opened it. The smell of it filled the cupboard. If anything would help her this would. She then dunked the spoon into the peanut butter and ate it.

(Lances POV)
I was getting pretty hungry from all the training I was doing, so I decided to go get some food. I was getting tired of boring old space goo, so I decided on a peanut butter sandwich. I opened the cupboard where we kept the peanut butter to see Pidge. I jumped because I wasn't expecting to see her here of all places.

"What are you doing in the cupboard?" I asked, pure confusion in my voice.

"Eating peanut butter." She said also slightly startled from the shock of the doors opening.

"Why aren't you eating at the table?" I asked

"I like it in here, it is nice and toasty." She said continuing to eat the peanut butter.

"Mind if I have some?" I asked, holding up some bread.

She started to slowly and carefully crawl out of the cupboard she was in. But of course she fell. She closed her eyes bracing for impact, but she landed in strong arms. When she opened her eyes she saw a blushing Lance looking down at her. She soon started to blush to.

"Are you ok?" I asked putting Pidge down.

"Yeah I'm fine, but the peanut butter is not." She said looking over to the shattered jar of peanut butter. (Just pretend that the peanut butter in space came in glass jars, ok? ok.)

"Oh quiznak." I whispered under my breath.

"Sorry, if I was more careful this wouldn't have happened." She said looking down.

"This isn't your fault, don't blame yourself." I said trying to comfort her.

"So why were you eating peanut butter in the cupboard at 6:00 am?" I asked getting really curious.

"Nothing." She said getting even more flustered.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong? Your face is as red as an apple." I asked a little concerned now.

"Just some girl stuff..." she said surprisingly getting even more red on her face. She looked like a fire truck now.

"Oh.." I said kind of awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go now." She said walking off in a hurry, but she got stopped by none other than Lance.

"Do you want to play video games with me?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"That sounds nice." She said dragging me to be room with the game console.

When we got there we ended up playing video games for what felt like hours. When we got up to go to our separate rooms to sleep, I gently kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight." I said while hugging her

"Can you sleep in my room?" She asked in a sleepy tone.

"Sure" I said also really tired.

When we got to her room, we laid down and cuddled. Best. Night. Ever.

(Two chapters in one day?? I know, shocking. I still had the urge to write after I finished last chapter, so I decided why not. I hope you enjoyed, see you in the next chapter, bye!)