Chapter 7

Walking into my room I got my small my pastel pink duffel bag and threw it back on the bed. I packed the things I needed again and a fluffy grey blanket for a add on.

This is the actual day I'm going. Time flies when you get attacked by creepy scary things, then on top of that get kidnapped. I'm not even putting up a fight. How the hell did I get so comfortable with him this quick, or ever?

I grabbed my phone and looked back at my room for a moment then continued walking.

"You ready, honey bear?" Blue said standing up wiping off crumbs from the popcorn he began eating.

"Honey bear?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah you skin is the color of honey." He said while walking to the front door.

I take a peek down at my skin. I mean he's not wrong.

"Or maybe honey mustard." He adds on.

"Rude, my mom said my complexion is pretty."

"What's your parents decentes anyways?" He asks. He sound truly curious.

"Well my mom is African American, then my dad is Latin American."

"Makes since."

I almost walked through The door until I stopped. He looked down at me.

"What about my parents and my best friend?" I asked . If they see me gone they will freak out thinking I left them on purpose.

"That's taken care of." He clipped
and walked out the door.

I saw Blue walk to a limousine.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise and walked to it and hesitantly got in.

"Didn't we just have a car?"

"I don't feel like driving anymore."

"I could've"

"You don't know where to go." He pointed out leaning back into the seat.

"You could've gave me directions." I argued. I'm fairly good with directions only got lost once, maybe more than that, but I wasn't going to say that to him.

"Ludypoo, you need skills to transition from one planet to the other."

"Excuse me I have skills."

"Little to none."

I scoff and set my stuff down on the seat I plopped in right next to it.

Blue was sitting in front of me typing one his phone. This gave me a chance to actually look at his face.

His eye brows were naturally arched giving him that serious look. He had a light beard on his face but it was freshly shaven. Thanks to me. His skin gives off a bronzy glow. His face was perfectly carved. Looks like God spent a little longer on him.

Over all he was gorgeous.

I looked out the window to see we were driving on a dark road. That is until the road started getting steeper and we went straight into a gigantic hole in the road.

I quickly turned towards Blue.
"This is the way to Earth two." Blue explained. He glanced up at me then went back down to his phone.
"Stupid Sim peed on himself." He mumbled to himself.

" So we aren't going to die from the big hole." looking back outside.

"We've been through those 'big hole' when you were sleep."

"You sure."

"Of course. What? Is little Lux scared of the big bad hole?" He snickered still focused on his phone.