8.

it's been about a week since my last encounter with jungkook. i'm not even sure if i can call it an encounter since he never saw me but today he will, only for a little bit though. i can't seem suspicious.

it's a thursday today, these were usally the days he didn't do anything but he seemed to meet up with a friend a lot. i sit near the place the two usally meet. jungkooks car pulls up and i start walking passed the five star restaurant as he leaves the car. i bump into him pretending to be shocked at the unexpected contact, "i'm sorry," he says to me keeping his voice low. maybe he was scared i would recognise him but little does he know.

"it's okay" i tell him keeping my voice low as well. i gentally touch his shoulder as he bows respectfully to go with his apology. this gives the perfect opportunity to attach the small microphone to the back of his shirt collar. i bow back and walked away, he didn't see my face. i made sure of it.

he shrugs and walks into the restaurant while i go into the book shop next it. i put my earphones in pretending to be listening to music and browsing through the store but i'm listening, waiting for him to say something.

i hear breathing and then he speaks to the person he is at lunch with

"i think i'm being stalked jimin"