21.

jungkooks pov

i find it hard to form words. i'm sitting next to a murderer. i stand up. i want to leave but he grabs my wrist and looks up to me with these sad eyes, "jean jungkook, everyone's left me. don't leave me too..."

i shake my head free, "you should have thought about that before you murdered someone." i don't know what else to say so i do the next thing i can think of and sprint away.

i'm scared again. i thought i was safe. i don't know where i'm running but when i stop i realise that i'm standing in front of jimin and the mint haired boy with him.

i don't know why i'm here. i'm still mad at him. i'm about to speak but my phone rings and when i see the caller id my heart races, not in a good way.

incoming call: lover

i swallow nervously and answer the call. "don't run from me."

his voice is harsh and sends shivers down my spine,"what do you want?"

"you know what i want,"

he hangs up and i turn around to see him standing by the broken door frame.

"i want you." he's glaring at me and i'm not sure if he's mad or not.

i try to ignore my fear as i answer him, "why me?" but i can't ignore my fear completely and a feel a tear slowly rolling down my cheek, "why do you have to scare me so much?"

his glare fades away and his eyes soften when i speak. i'm crying more now. don't ask me why because i don't know why.

he glares at yoongi and jimin sitting on the wall watching us and takes my hand dragging me to a different room. "please don't kill me..."

he shakes his head, "i'm sorry. i don't want to scare you but..." he looks down and his hair covers his face.

"but what?"

i can hear him taking a deep breath but i don't know whether he's about to attack me or say something. he looks up again and his tears stained eyes match mine, "no one ever taught me how to love."