29.

when jungkook comes home i'm already sitting on the couch waiting for his arrival. he takes a step back as he sees me, "how did you get in my house?" i laugh and pat the spot next to me inviting him to sit down.

he hesistates as he sits down next to me starting at the timberlands on his feet. "i heard your conversation with jimin." jungkooks face turns bright red and although he's trying to hide it, it's extremely noticeable.

"how much did you hear?"

"enough," i smirk turning my body to face him properly, "i could help you."

i didn't know it was possible but his face goes redder. "help...help me...help me with what?" i don't know why he's asking, he knows what i mean.

"i have experience," i say with a wink. jungkook just stands up moving into the kitchen and putting the kettle on. i follow him. "do you want tea?" he asks taking a mug out of the cupboard. i shake my head, "i want you to answer me. do you want my help? if you don't it's fine."

"i'll think about it..." he mumbles adding sugar to his tea, "my manager thinks that it would be good to go through with jimins idea. he says it'll be good to get more views but i write from experience and i'm not ganna throw myself at any random person willing to have sex with me." he shakes his head pouring water into the mug before sitting on the counter that i'm standing in front of, "this is stupid. i shouldn't even be talking about this with you or anyone."

i chuckle standing in front of him as he looks up at me. my hand cups his face while my other once moves around his waist, "you should experience something like that with someone who cares about you." i say softly as i manage to pull him to edge of the counter so he's closer to me, "i care about you."

"i know you do," he says to me in the faintest whisper. i lean forward letting our foreheads press against each others, "is this okay?"

he doesn't answer with words. instead he uses actions. he leans further up pressing his soft lips against mine. it's hard not to so a part my lips slightly as i hear a soft moan escape from him. he pulls away blushing and looking down but still smiling, "i want you to help me."