24.

i arrive at jungkooks with my hoodie up and my face mask covering the bottom half of my face again. he still hasn't seen my face.

almost as soon as i ring the door bell the door opens and i'm greeted by an extremely sleepy looking jean jungkook. but he's still beatiful. he will always be beatiful.

"hey baby," i smile at him even though he can't see it. he brushes aside the nickname rubbing his tired eyes as i step into the house. "hey," he replies yawning.

"you should get some sleep," i say softly as i stroke one of my hands through his messy and soft, really soft, hair. but he shakes his head, "i can't. i need to finish these lyrics."

he sighs going to sit down at his small kitchen table and opening his notebook filled with some words and scribbles. i go into the kitchen and lean against the table he's sitting at to look over his writing. he's writing a love song.

"euphoria," i say softly making him look up. "what?"

i laugh at his reaction, "the thing that you're describing, it's called euphoria."

"oh...thanks," he shows me a sleepy smile before scribbling it down.

i sit down next to him and he looks at me before he speaks, "can i see your face?"

"why?"

he sighs rubbing his tired eyes again, "i think i deserve to see the face of my stalk-" he hesistates "-my protector."

my protector. i like the sound of that. if we are going to be together he should at least see my face. i pull my face mask down and take the hood of my hoodie off. he's staring at me now. silence.

-----

a/n so i realised that i kinda forgot about this book because i wasn't sure how to continue it but it's back now so thanks if you're still reading it ❤❤