31.

he looks so peaceful next to me. jungkook must have been tired after what we did since he fell asleep before we could even clean the mess up. it's okay though. i want to clean it for us.

i run a damp cloth up the side of his tighs but the cold doesn't seem to bother him. with the faint smile that appears on his lips i can only assume that he enjoys it. i want to make him happy. i need to make him happy. i slowly bring the cloth to his forehead and as i wipe the beads of sweat away he turns over and i want nothing more than to hold him. hold him and have him be mine. but not yet. we won't rush it, my love.

after putting the cloth away i get into the bed next to him and smile as i nuzzle my head into the crook of jungkooks neck. it's warm. warm and safe. "good night my love," i whisper as i place a gentle kiss on his neck that's already painted in purple by my love that i showed him last night.

*****

the first noise i hear as i wake up is a small groan leaving the soft lips of the beautiful male laying next to me. "good morning my love," i whisper as i look at the pout forming on jungkooks lips, "my ass hurts," he mumbles and i take the opportunity to move my hand down and squeeze where he claims to be in pain, "it hurts here?" i ask.

"squeezing my ass doesn't help with it," jungkook says and i'm surprised to hear a giggle follow shortly after that sentence.

"do you think you're ready to work on that song now?" i asked him as he play with his soft locks of hair, "i can help you again if you need."

jungkook smiles as he turns to face me completely, "i think i'm ready to write the song, and i have the perfect word for the emotion i'm feeling."

"what is it baby?"

"euphoria."