2

Note: Jungkook's account is going to be "Jimin Fan Club"..(At this point,when JK left Korea to Australia, he deleted his official account and left his idol career and decuded to make a fan club there and became the president, so he made a new account as Jimin's Official Fan Club on Social Media)

-------

It's been a week since Jungkook left South Korea and takibg the flight to Australia, to be honest.He regretted leaving Jimin, but he needs yo move on..

He decided to deleted everything, from their photos to Jimin's number. He even deleted his official account..

When Bang PD heard that Jungkook is quitting the idol career,he was kinda disappointed,be PD had no choice..

Jungkook thinks for a while, what if he makes a Official Fan Club of Jimin and he will be the president..It might be a good idea..Asking his room mate (Which happens to be a fan of Jimin too) about making a Fan club of Jimin,which his roomate quickly agrees and started to invite his other friends who also a Jimin fan to join the Fan Club..

And with that, Jungkook made an official Fan Club account for Jimin fans on Twitter...

-----------

On the other hand,Jimin locks himself up. Not talking to anybody;especially Taehyung after what he did..He is still mad at Taehyung for not telling him the truth..

Morning Came and Jinin decided to post on twitter,he miss the social media, its been a week afrer Jungkook quitting( and leaving) Idol career..

Jimin chuckled at Taemin's comment, but started laughing after he read the second comment.
'He owns the Fan Club?'
Jimin thought as he clicked the account and pressed the follow button..

'Park Jimin just followed you!'