4

"So Jimin..I heard you have a Fan Club from Australia" Yoongi said as he took a sip of his lemon latte..

"Yeah..And the fans we're adorable af" Jimin chuckled. To be honest Jimin was kinda disappointed at Yoongi for not telling him the truth, but he can't blame the older, Yoongi was the one who helped him through times (Also with Tae)..

"And I heard, you want to make a concert there" Those words made Jimin stop,he looked up at the older to see his soft gaze..

" Is it because of Jungkook?" Yoongi asked the younger made Jimin's eyes went wide..

"I-I" Jimin stuttered out of shock..

"Jimin..." A voice interupted their conversation which made the two (JM, YG) turned their heads to the voice..

"Fuck Off" Jimin scowled as he stood up and stomped to the door but Taehyung pulled him back..

"Please..Jimin..I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth..I just wanted to make you happy" Taehyung sob as he hugged Jimin tightly..

Jimin smacked his chest again and again "YOU WANTED TO MAKE ME HAPPY!? OR YOU JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY BY WATCHING ME SUFFER?TELL ME..WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!? I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTFRIENDS!?" Jimin screamed..

"Please..Don't leave" Taehyung kneeled in front of him, begging..

"No..I..I can't..Let me go"Jimin yanked his hand away from Taehyung's grip as he  looked at Yoongi..

"I'm sorry Hyung..But I have to go" Jimin said as ran towards the door and left..

"Shhh..Tae..It's alright Tae, he just need to cool off"Yoongi comforted Taehyung who is now cryibg in his shirt..

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry" Taehyung repeated again and again..

"I hope you will forgive me..Jimin"