9

"Hello?" A familiar voice said as Jimin nervously fiddled his fingers.

"Uhm..Is this Joye Anderson?" He asked and he swears he felt her smiled..

"Ah..Jimin Oppa..Is there anything you need?Is there a problem?"

"Can I see you?"

---------

"YAH I SWEAR TO GOD JEON JUNGKOOK UF WE CAN'T MAKE IT INTO OUR PLANE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Jackson screamed as Jungkook rushed outside with his heavy bag..

"Alright Alright..Jeez..I fell you too bcs Im excited to see Jimin not as excited as you..You look like one of my crazy fan..Jesus.." Jungkook muttered as Jackson just glared at him..

"Should I leave you here? Do you want to see him or what?"

"Fine Mr. Wang..I'm coming.."

The ride to the airport was a bit uncomfortable..Sure Jungkook just stayed here at least a few months yet he felt like the place is now a part of him too,He will miss this place for sure..

"Maybe when you amd Jimin are together again..Why don't both of you guys have a sweet date in paris or in Tokyo?"

"Hyung..We haven't talked yet..Your now thinking about our date" Jungkook said but Jackson chuckled in Reply..

"If you guys are really meant to be..Then you guys will be..I'm sure" Jackson patted the younger's shoulder..

" Thanks hyung" He smiled to Jackson..

As soon as they arrived in the plane, Jungkook felt like his heart is gonna burst any moment , in excitement and in pain..Excitment because he's gonna see Jimin again..And Pain because once he saw Jimin again, he will see his love in someone else's arm..Happy..

Don't worry..I'm coming back..And once I come back,I will make you mine again..And I will never..

Ever....

LET YOU GO

-----------

Hi :) Joye♡ BTSLover174