16

"Ah There you are!I kept on calling you but you won't answer"Jimin whined as the other's find it cute..

"Mianhe Oppa, my boyfriend doesn't want me to leave.." Joye scratched the back of her neck..

"So..Who is this Lucky guy?" Jimin wiggled her eyebrows as Joye blush..

"Babe, where we're you?" A familiar voice whined as the voice hugged Joye..

"Taehyung?" Jimin is clearly in shock, of course he's still mad at him,but he can't stay mad forever..They're bestfriends after all.

"J-Jimin?" Taehyung stuttered..

"Oh..I didn't know your dating Joye..Congratulations" Jimin smiled as he walked away when someone grabbed his arm....

"Oh..What is it?" Jimin asked..

"Look I'm sorr-"

"It's okay Tae..I forgive you..Now go to your girlfriend, I'm sure he doesn't like you being with others..I can see her face getting red"

"HEY!" Joye joked as they laughed..

"Uhm..Excuse me, can I borrow Jimin for a while?" That voice, the only voice makes Jimin's heart beat..

"He's all yours...Jeon.." Taehyung smirked as the couple left the place..

"Hi Jimin.." Jungkook shyly said as he handed Jimin some Roses,and instead of accepting it..Jimin tightly hugged Jungkook as he started sobbing..

"Idiot! Why!? Why did you left when I now remember everything!?" Jimin hits Jungkook's chest repeatedly at every words he said..

"I'm sorry, I won't leave anymore" Jungkook smiled..

"I love you" Jimin whispered..

"I love you more" And with that, lips were now collided to each other, forgetting the people outside the room who was just watching the whole time now squealed in happiness when they kissed..

(Basically the whole fandom when a Jikook moment came up unexpectedly)

---------

"SO? ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW?" Hoseok aked as they saw the new couple..

"Yeah.."Jungkook blushed as all of them started teasing them..

"Ugh..I swear I will jumped off the roof" Jimin groaned..

"Don't worry,I will jump with you if that happened"

"AHHHHHH MY HEAARRRTT CANNNN'TT TAKE THISSS"

"shut the fuck up Hoseok"

"AYE, YOONGI NO CURSING"