Chapter 1

Extraordinary Beginnings
Another Beginning

"It's just pathetic to give up on something before you give it a shot."
~ Reiko Mikami ~
~ Another series ~

Key
'Let's' - Thoughts
"Start" - Speech
"Another" - Technology
"Story!" - Super Moves

~ Technology is Comfort ~

"Ha! Deku, you think you can get into UA!" Shouted a junior high student with spiky, sandy blonde hair and red eyes. "You don't even have a Quirk!" He said, mocking another student.

Shuffling back against the wall, a green-haired student shorter than the average person, but in the same exact uniform as the blonde. Once the boy was against the wall, he lowered his head and shook his head very subtly to hide his face.

"You won't even stand up for yourself!" The angry blonde taunted as the two people behind him snickered as well.

"Y-You want me to stand up for myself?" The green-haired boy stuttered as she shakily got up, a hand behind his back and the other on his knee. "I-Is that what you what, Ka-Katsuki?"

Realizing what he said, the blonde looked at the boy with a sickening grin before raising his arm and making explosions in his palm. "Oh, please show us what you can do. Deku." He said grimly as he made a final, loud explosion in his palm.

Raising his head, the green-haired boy glared at the three students as he pulled out a handheld taser from behind his back. Immediately, he jumped at the blonde boy and used a low voltage setting to incapacitate him, getting rid of his biggest obstacle.

Then, looking at the two lackeys, he held his taser and looked at them fiercely. Without a second to spare, the two turned around and made a break for the door. But the boy chased them down and was surprisingly fast, fast enough to kick the skinnier boy down and use his taser on the other. Quickly, he stomped his foot on the back of the other and shocked him too, incapacitating all three of his bullies.

"That five thousand yen was worth it," the boy mumbled as he went back to his seat to grab his bag while placing his taser back into its sheath, hidden under his uniform. Looking back at the three unconscious boys, he made a mental note to send a letter to Katsuki's mother.

Leaving the class, the boy lowered his head and walked through the busy streets while he listened for every bit of information he got to hear. Taking his usual route, he decided to make a detour to visit the beach. Though everyone in the city saw it as a garbage dump, he could find a lot of useful parts for his new interest in making gadgets, albeit it was a slow process and he only had his taser (that he had yet to modify) and a mask that he was trying to add an AI to.

Eventually, he took a shortcut under a bridge that was trashed with graffiti and actual trash but still made for a good place to hide out bullies. Anyway, he was walking under the aforementioned bridge again but stopped right under it and stepped to the side.

'Kami, what is the terrible smell?' He thought as he looked around until he traced the scent to the storm drain. Keeping a hand behind his back, the smell got worse as rattling was heard from the drain. 

After a few seconds, the smell became fouler than a garbage dump in the zoo. But a pile of sludge burst out of the storm drain, letting through more sludge that started to group up under the bridge. Once it seemed that it was all out of the drain, the green-haired boy lowered his head again and shook it to allow his hair to cover the top of his face.

Suddenly, the pile of sludge had a pair of eyes and a mouth coming out of it before turning around or the closest that a sludge monster could do. "Ah, a new flesh bag for me to use." It said as it tried to surround the boy and trap him into the corner.