Chapter 5

Extraordinary Beginnings
In The Face Of Danger

"Friendship is a more reliable tool than a knife."
~ Angelo Lagusa ~
~ 91 Days ~

Key
'Time' - Thoughts
"To" - Speech
"Go" - Technology
"Big!" - Super Moves

~ 1 Month Later ~

"Welcome, students, to USJ, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" Announced Inko as she led her class into the large training building, letting them admire all the different sections set up for rescue training. "Here, we'll train you to rescue civilians, both in teams and on your own."

Turning around, Inko saw her class straighten up slightly as they recognized another hero. This hero was Thirteen, a rescue specialist that wore an astronaut-themed outfit, though it oddly resembled that Michelin Man mascot. Still, a few students couldn't keep it together and started to whisper their admirations amongst themselves.

Ignoring the whispers, the hero in front of them stepped up to speak. "As you may know, I'm Thirteen, a rescue specialist hero. What you may not know is that my Quirk can easily kill someone." They said, gaining many curious looks from the students. "My Quirk, Blackhole, sucks in matter and if I didn't control it, I could've killed someone by accident." Pausing to let that piece of information sink in, a few students went from curious to terrified. "But that's why we have USJ. Here you will learn to use your gifts to help people like real heroes!"

"Sweet!"

"Let me at him, Shithead!"

"Wait! They even have fake villains! This is so awesome!"

Hearing the many shouts of their students, both Inko and Thirteen turned around to see a black portal opening up in the plaza. Seeing the hordes of villains coming from the portal, both of them went from teacher-mode to hero-mode.

"Stay with your partner! This is not a drill! Those are real villains!" Inko commanded frantically as she took out a pair of gloves and put them on, making them glow with electricity that constantly pulsing through the gloves.

Following her orders, everyone got closer to their partner, except for one or two people who thought they were better than that.

"Can I trust you?" Both Izuku and Momo asked each other at the same time before sharing a small laugh. "Of course, partner."

Despite the friendly banter, the portal in the center shrunk down as the last person walked out of it. This time a light blue-haired guy with sickly pale skin stood among all the villains. But instead of a conventional or cool outfit, he wore all black clothes and fourteen dismembered hands that were grabbing onto different parts of his body.

Looking at him, all Thirteen and Inko saw was a teenager in way over their head, but both of them knew better than to underestimate an opponent. Though the same couldn't be applied to their students who were itching for a real fight.

"Hello, Heroes! We are the league of villains and we're here to kill All-Might!" The teenage villain shouted, making Inko smirk.

Walking down the steps of the entrance, Inko glared at the villain standing above all the others. "Sorry, big guy, but All-Might isn't here to play games with you." She taunted before extending her hand as one of the nameless villains was pulled to her. Grabbing them by the shirt, Inko spun around and threw them at the rest of the villain horde, making a few others fall. "But if you want to get to All-Might, you'll have to go through me."

Intimidating the horde of villains, Inko started to pull a few through the crowd to start the fight, pushing away the others at the same time. Watching the green-haired woman beat up the horde he gathered, the blue-haired teen turned to what remained of the portal. "Kurogiri, get the children. Maybe that'll bring out the end boss."