Chapter 6

Extraordinary Beginnings
The First Nomu

"If I died trying... at least I tried!"
~ Monkey D. Luffy ~
~ One Piece ~

Key
'It's' - Thoughts
"New" - Speech
"Cover" - Technology
"Time!" - Super Moves

~ Nomu Attack! ~

"Nomu, start off with the hero!" The blue-haired villain shouted as the black behemoth of a villain took a step forward, shaking the ground slightly. Pointing at Inko, the teenager thought he could stop anything that the students or heroes could try to stop him. And, sadly, he was right.

In the blink of an eye, the so-called 'Nomu' ran up to Inko and punched her into the stairs leading from the entrance to the plaza. The scarier part of that was it seemed to resist the pull of Inko's quirk through mere brute force. But after it punched her, it just stopped in place, not even moving a muscle to attack the three students that were in the plaza.

Two of the three students froze up, but one just got more excited to fight the monster that the villains had brought out. "Let's see if you can take me on!" The blonde pyromaniac shouted as he blasted passed his two colleagues and toward the Nomu.

Once Katsuki got close to the monster, he immediately tried to use one of his gauntlets to beat the villain. And when he pulled the trigger, the Nomu continued to do nothing. Instead, it withstood the attack, letting the brunt force of the explosion hit it without even trying to block the attack. After the smoke from the explosion cleared, the Nomu was literally missing skin and showing its muscle tissue, but the tissue was quickly covered by regenerating skin.

"Holy shit, that is gross." Commented Katsuki as he landed on the ground in a crouching position, but the main problem was that he was right in front of the Nomu.

Grinning behind a severed hand, the teenage villain waited until the Nomu was fully recovered from the giant explosion before issuing its next command. "Nomu, attack the brat!" He shouted while pointing at Katsuki who was more than just pissed at being called a brat.

"I'm not a brat, Handsy!" The walking nuclear warhead shouted as he stomped his foot, quite contradictory toward his own statement. But before he could even get the chance to attack the teenage villain, the Nomu turned to face him. "I'll take you down first, shit for brains!" He taunted, yet it still had yet to provoke a reaction from the beast.

Instead, the beast stepped forward to loom over Katsuki before it grabbed him with each of its hands holding one arm. Without a word or even a grimace, it started to slowly crush Katsuki's arms until both of the gauntlets were crushed and exploded within the grasp of the Nomu, though one of the explosions were much smaller than the other.

"Get rid of him and start working on the other two." The villain ordered as the mist villain just remained at his side.

As for Nomu, it heeded the orders it was given as it threw Katsuki away, literally. The resulting throw sent Katsuki into the doors of USJ, denting into it. Since he was barely able to move his arms, Katsuki was pulled out of the dented door by Fumikage who laid him near Thirteen, who had passed out earlier.

Then, it turned to face both Izuku and Shoto who watched their teacher and fellow student be beaten without doing anything to help out of pure fear. "Izu, the villain is getting closer!" Pina shouted, making Izuku take a step back as he held onto the side of his mask.

"P-Pina, what can you tell me about that... thing?" Izuku nervously asked as the Nomu slowly walked toward him.

"The so-called, 'Nomu', has a very quick regeneration factor and immense strength, but seems to be sluggish in its movements and doesn't think or react on its own." Replied Pina as it also listed those details on the visor of Izuku's mask.