12

Dear Diary,

I had one of the most magical nights of my life Diary.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to write in you yesterday, it was just such a wonderful night.

So yesterday Jake had invited me out somewhere. It wasn't with friends or a party is was to an amusement park with just him and I.

We went after school and we took a bus there.

At first I was a little uncomfortable in the situation because I love going home and just drawing and writing but whatever.

It was nearing sunset so the sky was this beautiful orange colour. There weren't very many people at the park which I liked. Now that I'm writing about it, it seems like this was planned.

Anyway, so when we got to the park Jake asked me what I wanted to do first.

Being a huge fan of literally all rides, we went to the nearest roller coaster first. There were maybe like 4 other people in the line so we got on quick.

It was so much fun but I don't think Jake is much of a fan of rides. Haha, his loss.

We continued going on multiple rides till the sun was no longer seen. It was perfect. The stars were out, a breeze was blowing, I had a smile on my face with a guy who I met last week.

"I saved the best for last." Jake said. His voice was so smooth and comforting.

We walked over to the other side of the park. There was a beautiful Ferris-wheel just waiting to be ridden. The lights were beautiful even though they were very much commercialized.

The man at the till let us on immediately. There was no one else on the ride so it was perfect.

The ride began turning extremely slowly. It was peaceful and comforting. I say comforting a lot do I?

I looked out to the side of the ride and witnessed all the scattered lights of the city beneath the star gazed sky.

"Wow." I said taking in the sights before me.

"Pretty right?" Jake asked.

"Of course! There is nothing that could make this moment so much better." I said.

Just then I felt Jake's hand slither it's way into mine.

Heh, slither.

I looked at him with a scared expression for I have never held someone's hand before. He looked at me with those big brown eyes. My thoughts immediately melted away as we met eyes.

Finally, we reached the top of the Ferris-wheel.

Jake held my chin and smiled. A very warm smile. The kind of smile you only see in the movies when the guy and girl are about to kiss.

As predicted, he kissed me. It was a very soft a quick smooch. I looked at him. Stunned at what just happened.

The Ferris-wheel reached the ground and we stepped out.

I wanted to say something but I didn't know what. I was just shocked and still processing what happened.

We got into his car, me being still giddy inside.

He drove me home in silence and walked me to the front door.

"Have a nice night Albert." Jake smiled. That damn smile.

"You too."

He kissed me yet again. This man is crazy. My first kiss is with a guy too. Not that it's a problem or anything but I don't even know my sexuality yet. Now that I think about it, it might've been obvious.

And that's how the night ended. 2 kisses in one day with a tall ass guy I met last week. Someone who I have mixed emotions over and can't decide if I hate or not.

Maybe I do hate him? Whatever, I'm tired.