13

Dear Diary,

When I woke up in the morning my immediate thoughts went to Jake. I was eager to see him today but sadly my feelings and thoughts were crushed by reality once again.

The day first started off by my teacher telling me off for forgetting an essay that was due. I completely forgot about it because of Jake.

Next, I forgot my earbuds at home so I couldn't drown out the ignorant fucks of this school. I'm a dumbass.

After that I had to take notes but my pencil broke and this damn teacher doesn't stop for anyone.

Finally it was lunch. Jake and I sat at our usual table eating and laughing. That's when these dumb jocks showed up.

"Ha, f*gs." One said. Jake just laughed it off while I stayed silent and avoided eye contact.

"Whats the matter gay boy? Cat got your tongue?" The other said lifting my head up from my hair.

"Hey fuck off man." Jake pushed aside the guy who released me in the process.

"Come on man, we're just poking fun." The main one laughed while Jake came closer and closer to them.

"Fuck off man."

Not another word said and Jake was on the floor. He wiped the blood streaming from his nose and immediately got back up. The main one and Jake began throwing fists while everyone, including me, watched as the brawl became more and more dangerous.

"Everyone to class immediately!" The principal yelled. Jake and the other guy tried leaving but was stopped by the principal.

I didn't see Jake after that. I really hope he's alright. I can't help but feel responsible for this. If I wasn't such a big fucking loser Jake wouldn't have gotten in that fight.

God, why can't I just be normal? Normal like the other kids. I wanna be liked. I wanna be acknowledged by them.

I'm just a little gay loser boy who uses a pencil a lot.

I'll never be cool.