25

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I found you. After all these years I finally found the one thing that actually got me through high school. I've read this over and over again and I got so emotional.

My hand writing was so messy holy shit. I'm surprised I was even able to read this. I kind of wished I had told someone about this. I don't know why but I wish this book had more purpose. Anyway, just a thing to get your mind off things right?

I should probably explain why I  haven't been here in awhile. It's kind of a long story but I'll make it quick I guess.

Days past where I began to forget about you Diary. My life had all of a sudden sky rocketed and I was happy. Actually, genuinely happy.

I graduated high school with average grades and was able to peruse art as a major in college. I'm happy my drawing skills improved immensely. Jake and I had done long distance for about 4 years before we finally decided to move in together.

While Jake was off doing some lawyer type shit I was home drawing away to my hearts content while listening to my death metal music. It's all I ever wanted. Just to be alone with my thoughts and do whatever I want.

Jake and I are married now. After 10 years of dating this y'all ass I finally asked him the big question. We had our wedding about a month ago. I was storing things in the storage unit from the wedding and that's how I found you.

You were shoved all the way at the back in the dusty shelves with the other boxes. Man, I never even got half way through this book. Shame I guess.

But that's sort of my life now. Just a simple happy life. I am happy. Jake's happy. Everyone's happy. I love this life style so much. It's all I ever wanted.

Occasionally I would go to art galleries to sign autographs for people and have my art being showed at auctions. Auctions were so much fun. I don't mean to sound like a snob but seeing those numbers go higher and higher on something that you created is one of the best feelings.

I wish I never lost you though. I remember waiting at my desk just dying to write something down. The little doodles in this book remind me of high school. They were just playful little ones. Some of me with a frown or a person in the class.

You've brought back so many memories Diary. Maybe I should start writing books? I'm not all that good at writing but hey life is all about taking chances right? Who knows, I could become an author and an artist!

This is just like the old times. Just writing non stop all my ideas and thoughts and things. This nostalgic feeling is so nice. I should do this more often.

Anyway, if I wanna become an author I should probably actually do it. I'll see you again if I don't loose you.

Sincerely,
Albert

~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.