18

Dear Diary,

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Like holy shit I wanna smash someone's head in. This fucking tall ass son of a bitch fucking used me for sexual pleasure.

The absolute audacity of him.

Basically so I ask him what's wrong and he said nothing so I pushed him again for answers, I'll write it up hold on.

Me: Hey, what's wrong?
Jake: Nothing.*sigh*
Me: We both know that's not true.
Jake: My boyfriend broke up with me...
Me: Boyfriend?!
Jake: Uh...yeah...that guy who came to our school yesterday...
Me: I fucking know who he is but how could you use me like that?!
Jake: Use you?! I kissed you twice and all of a sudden we're an item now?!
Me: How the fuck was I supposed to know that?! You kiss a guy twice in one night and pretend like it didn't happen?!
Jake: I thought you had a partner?!
Me: Asshole look around! You think anyone would want to date a bag of shit like me?!
Jake: That's not true! Stop taking pity on yourself!
Me: Look I know you're going through shit Jake and I get it but did you seriously have to kiss me twice and run off with another man who you apparently cheated on with me?!
Jake: it wasn't fucking like that.
Me: then what was it like then huh?
Jake: I just needed someone that's all.
Albert: So you admit you used me for pleasure?

That was the end of the argument. The teacher made us both shut up in science class.

That isn't exactly how the conversation went but it was just about.

I don't think I'll be seeing him tomorrow; at least not in the way I like.

Anyway, I'm off too sleep.