000

•:༺💉༻:•

•:༺💉༻:•

" I was burned by the cold kiss of a vampire "

000 : A KISS BEFORE DYING

•:༺💉༻:•

ROWENA GAUTHIER, had overdosed on jingle jangle. At the same time, elsewhere, Fred Andrews had been shot and Penelope Blossom had suffered third degree burns and acute smoke inhalation.
But why? why is any of this relevant to the story of Michelangelo Gauthier?

Well, if it hadn't been for these specific events at these exact specific moments, Michelangelo Gauthier would never had met the group of people who would change his life forever.
For better or for worse was yet to be decided.

•:༺💉༻:•

   MICHELANGELO GAUTHIER's life had never been perfect, but it could definitely be worse.

At least, that's what he told himself everytime he came home to his mother unconscious from all the illegal substances she was on, the remnants of course left behind for Angelo to clean up.

It could be worse.

The coffee table sparsely covered in a white powder, that he couldn't allow himself to even consider thinking about, and the surrounding area littered with empty bottles of various cheap liquors. The basic black ashtray at the foot of the couch long past overflowing.

That's what he told himself everytime he had to still his shaking hands and clear his tear blurred vision enough to be able to at least check for her pulse.

Everytime that Michelangelo had to calm himself down from a panic attack because today it could've been real today could be the day that he doesn't feel her weak pulse under his shaking fingertips.

Today it was.

•:༺💉༻:•

   "Mom? I'm home!" called out the fifteen year old son of Rowena Gauthier. It wasn't unusual for there to be no response when the blond teen returned from his weekend basketball practice for Greendale Highs varsity team.

Even though the brunette woman didn't work during the day on weekends, she still found ways to keep herself occupied.

  After kicking off his basketball shoes and throwing off his winter coat, Angelo rounded the corner that separated the entryway from the living room.