003

•:༺💉༻:•

•:༺💉༻:•

" Wasn't what I imagined from the start
This house is a mess and falling apart "

003 : CRUEL NEW WORLD*

part two

•:༺💉༻:•

THE FURTHER INTO the Southside of Riverdale they got the more Michelangelo tensed up again. He couldn't help it as all the colorful well kept buildings of the Northside turned into the familiar sights he was used to from home.

Old rundown brick buildings and little to no greenery to break up the blacktop reminded him too much of where he lived in Greendale.

The teen couldn't help the bouncing of his left leg as he raised his right hand to his mouth to bite at the skin where his nails were before he bit those down too.

•:༺💉༻:•

Raphael couldn't help but notice his nephews nerves and chose to try to break him out of it by distracting him.

"So you play basketball?" he asked noticing how Mickeys head snapped towards him like he was surprised.

He also noticed how the teen stopped biting at his nails and bouncing his leg, Raphael would consider it a win.

"Oh- Uh, yeah I do. Did I guess? I don't know I was on the varsity team at Greendale and I played in middleschool too..." The younger boy trailed off.

He looked lost in thought for a moment, before Raphael spoke up again. He didn't want the kid getting in his head.

"You can still play you know, after we get all your transfer paperwork done." The older man trailed off as they pulled into Sunnyside Trailer Park.

"Yeah... Maybe." Michelangelo had lost interest in the conversation as he realized they'd arrived to their destination.

•:༺💉༻:•

AS SOON AS the car stopped Angelo was opening the passenger door to take in his new surroundings. From the outside the place didn't look so bad. There were many trailers scattered around on patches of grass and there wasn't any garbage thrown around, it might even be an upgrade from the two bedroom apartment he shared with his mom before...

The blond physically shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts. All of that was his past now, there was no use dwelling on it.