Prologue

"Alpha, there is an intruder."

"Just send the border patrol wolves." A low, monotonous voice grumbled.

Concern marred the sound of the other individual's words, "but Alpha there's more—"

"What could possibly be so difficult about that?"

"The intruder..." The voice fretted. "She's a girl."

"And?"

"Our scouts report the scent of an alpha on her."

"A lone female wolf with possible alpha blood has trespassed into our territory? " Skepticism dripped from the Alpha's voice.

"She's not alone."

Dismissively the Alpha replied, "Take whoever first instigated the crime and let the others go. Just bring me the girl."

The thunderous roar of paws pounding against the forest floor sounded throughout the quiet woods; Traveling towards their unknowing victims with a vicious haste.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

welcome to my latest story :-) i'm gonna go over a few things to help clarify and if i'm missing anything or if anyone is still confused, let me know and i'll break it down for ya!

this is taking place in the same universe as my other books "olive the other werewolves" and "talia and the tail of two packs" (you don't have to read it to be able to read those books....but if you want to...in my totally unbiased opinion, they are pretty killer ngl lol)

throughout this story, you will meet new characters and possibly some familiar faces along the way!

in my werewolf universe these are the packs you've already been introduced to:

Malice (otow)

Grace (otow)

Ardor (otow)

Noble (otow)

Creed (tatt)

Waward (tatt)

here are the packs you haven't encountered but will in the very near future:

Mortal
Ambition
Hope
Outlander
Fear

my werewolf books are a wee bit different ^.^

touch is the only way mates discover each other-- there is no alternative way.

there are vampires.

there are human hunters that are aware of the supernatural beings. there are humans that are NOT aware of supernatural beings as well.

there are rogues and the traditional pack rankings (alpha, beta, omega etc)

i write stories of imperfect people. my characters are not ideal and will probably f:ck up a lot along the way because that's how real life is. i cannot stand cliche writing so i do my very best to combat it with realism and diversity (two things i think are lacking in this genre atm)

i update based on a voting system, so at the end of every chapter i put a required amount of votes needed to get the next chapter posted. (this will be in effect after i post the first 2 chapters)

if you have a problem with my methods, writing or how i work that is totally cool but i do not tolerate rudeness. if you are a dick, you're gonna be blocked! :-)

there will be mature aka spicy material every now and then, warnings will be posted on those chapters.

alright...sorry if this is a little boring (I PROMISE THIS STORY WILL BE A FUN ASS TIME) ok i think that is about it! hope you enjoy mercy and this story as much as i do <3

xxq