Part 1

(Alright so I'm taking my friend's advice, but, by doing it, I'm skipping ahead a lot, which means more flashbacks and we're jumping right in to some really wired and touchy stuff. Right off the bat, I want to give you guys a
RAPE WARNING!!! It starts at the beginning and I'll mark later where it stops. It will not be detailed for my sake. It'll be short but if you're not comfortable, please don't read it!! Thank you.)

I struggle to breathe as I try to call out, my face pushed onto the hard ground by a massive hand. Tears flow down my face as I struggle, but I can't escape. I can't open my mouth to scream, and I know my quiet sounds of struggle will go unnoticed on the busy streets. Suddenly, my hair is being pulled backwards and I can't help but let out a yelp but it's quickly silenced when my face is shoved into the concrete. I feel something snap painfully in my face and I struggle to intake air.

(Ok you guys are good. You're being saved in the next paragraph.)
Before I can think, the man's weight is pulled off me and I collapse to the ground, turning to take in air and see what happened. As I cough a few times and try to clear my vision, I hear a sound like a bunch of firecrackers going off. I look to see a blonde boy holding the villain against the wall by his neck, with mini explosions coming out of one of his hands.

"Hey," he says, directing it towards me. "You ok? Can you stand?" I nod and shakily stand up. "Good. I need you to go wait outside of the alley, ok?" I nod again and carefully make my way into the sunlight, shaking worse than an angry chihuahua. I hear a few explosion sound and the sound of something heavy hitting the ground before the boy steps out. "Let's just say he'll be there for a while." He begins walking away before calling out over his shoulder. "Cmon, I'll walk you to the nurse. What class are you in?"

I run to catch up and stutter a reply. "U-um... 1A." It suddenly processes that he's wearing the same uniform as me.

"Tch. Alright. I'll let the teacher know you'll be late." He keeps walking, not bothering to look at me. I feel my body start to shake as shock finally begins to set in and I sigh. I reach for my bag only to realise it's not on my shoulders, but before I can panic the ash blonde holds it out to his side and I grab it quickly. I put it on my front and open it, pulling out a thick jacket. Neither of us stop as I struggled to walk and put it on at the same time. "Why are you so prepared for this? It's like you knew it would happen," the boy states.

I take a deep breath and let out a big, shaky sigh. "I-I kind of did know. It's been a recurring problem all my life because of something in my quirk. It draws everyone towards me, and, when I'm walking alone, that's usually not a good thing." As we talk, I place my shaking hands in my pockets.

"Then learn to fight. If they can't take you down, they can't hurt you." I think on his words. The biggest problem is I have learned and so far none of it has come in handy. I sigh again. I look up to see we're almost at the school gates.

"Maybe I can find a teacher that'll train me, then. Someone who's been working on it for years. Or a classmate, maybe. Either should be ok." We walk under the giant arches, entering UA grounds.

"Or get yourself some friends so you're never alone. If your quirk really attracts everyone, it shouldn't be that hard. Just be careful who you trust. It could come back and bite you in the ass." I nod, but don't say anything more.

After a few more minutes of walking, we're standing in front of the nurse's office. The ash blonde opens the door and waits for me to walk in before fallowing. An older lady looks up and smiles as we enter. "Hello dearies. What can I do for you today?"

The angry looking teen speaks up. "I found her in an alley with a villain standing over her. I just wanted to make sure she made it to someone who could maybe help her before I got to class."

The older woman nods and walks up to me. She dismisses the boy and begins looking me over for any scratches and heals them. I feel  much better physically, but am suddenly extremely tired.

She guides me over to a bed and gestures for me to sit. "Which class are you in?" she asks.

My eyes feel heavy as I respond. "1-A, Ma'am."

She nods and sits on her chair, turning toward her desk. "You should rest for now. I'm sure that encounter was enough to shake you and healing cost you some energy. I'll give you a pass when you wake up so your teacher knows what happened."

I nod and lay down on the bed. It doesn't take long for the drowsiness to prevail. As I fall asleep, his words echo through my mind. "Just be careful who you trust. It could come back and bite you in the ass." It's funny that he'd say that to me of all people. After all, I am a spy now.