Story Info

( First chapter Publishing date/any where between November 22 - December 30)
         Hello my name is Tianna, I am creator of this book.
  Before I start the book i just wanted to let you guys know all the plot and ideas used are mine i created. All characters belong to me. If you want to us any of my characters please ask first!

     Not really important for this story but would like to be added. This gives you details about my characters and story also my thoughts about how you are allowed to use my characters and plot.
  If you have and questions on what this story is going to be about please ask, AFTER I answer some of the questions below.
Q-what is this story about?
A-This story is about best friends, figuring out that there are things in the darkness dangerous and mysterious things in the dark. They decide to  join together, to help protect the world from shadows in the dark, together they become the Caretakers of the light.
Q-who are the main characters? What do the characters look like?
A-The three friends are named Destiel, Neil and Gabriel. They are also the main characters.
-Destiel the leader of the group who brought everyone together, he has greenish/hazel eyes. He's tan about 6'0 feet and has short wavy hair. Also has secrets that looms quietly in him waiting to be found.  
-Neil the quiet  and loyal friend, he has deep dark brown eyes. He's pale and has straight hair. The shortest of the group at the height of 5'3 feet and inches. Also the most innocent in the group as well.
-Gabriel the sassy and quick to learn friend, one deep sea green eye/one multicolored hazel eye with golden flakes in it. He has a caramel skin tone and has straight hair. Height 5'7 feet and inches. Not as straight as he seems.(That was not important but i could not help it) 
Q-Do you have a donation account?
A-No, not yet any way. Before I get any type of donation/fund raiser account. I want to at least have a stable fan base to work off of!
Q-Do you have other websites I can follow?
A-Not at this moment if I do I will add them accordingly.
Q-Are ships/otps aloud ?
A-YES please go wild, I support it.
Q-Can I use your plot?
A-No you can't use my plot Au's are aloud, but just my plot bare boned it is not allowed.

So this is my first take on this story. It might not even be published it depends on the feedback and my willingness to continue. So hopefully you have interest in my book. Please try to give positive feedback all your comment matter!