Part 5

3rd PVO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please be at least respectful", Xavier said. Turning around leaving the Three boys behind him.

Destiel took this time to give Gabriel a crash course of the situation they are in. Somewhere in the chat they began following Xavier down the hallway. Soon Destiel finished the explanation.

"so... Xavier where we going isn't this a hallway?", Neil said bored out of his mind.

The dasher stopped in his tracks."oh sorry it's a long walk get busy or something. Midget".

Neil sighed, ignoring the conversation Destiel and Gabriel had started. "Aren't you hot? What's with the mask? Are you not allowed to take it off? ", Neil said he had not given up on talking to the man.

Xavier shrugging and said " oh, I forgot I had that on. But if I take it off I think I would make you burn." Neil's face contorted into confusion then disappointment. "I walked right into that one didn't i?"

The dasher broke into laughter "I'm sorry but you really did", the dashers laughter filled the hallway. It sounded smooth and bold. The three boys looked at the dasher in confusion. Destiel and Gabriel asking Neil if he broke the man.

Neil is blushing from embarrassment despite not being the one laughing. "Xavier! I swear your an asshole, I just thought you were hot in that mask!" Neil said loudly. He immediately realizing his mistakes as the room gets quiet, then a burst of laughter from the rest of men fills the air.

Neil being more irritated then flustered, walked over to the masked man and ripped off his mask.

It happened quickly. Too fast for anyone to stop, the mood quickly changed from light hearted humor to serious tension.

Destiel and Gabriel were staring at both of the men, silently watching frozen. They couldn't move or say anything. They were confused.

Neil was pushed back against the left side of the hallway, the mask still in his hand. Piercing Emerald green eyes looking down at him. Neil stared back frozen. Xavier might have been calmer but he was a firecracker when provoked.

Xavier had wavy jet black hair and slight stubble on his chin. He had pale skin and tiny freckles scattered around his face. And he was angry you could see the pissed glint in his eyes. Xavier only pinned Neil out of habit in his world you can't trust anything that you find on the streets. In his world the balance is out of place, you can't be too careful. But even though that's what his world is like. It only took a few seconds for Xavier to realized that he was not in danger, and he was okay.

Xavier was honestly guilty about being so on guard but that's the way he has to live. Forgetting he was pinning Neil down against the wall, he furred his Eyebrows only to hear a slight whimper. Xavier looks down in realization. Xavier's face softened when his eyes meet Neil's frightened eyes. He looms over Neil for a second before backing up and apologizing. "I'm sorry about that it's bit of a forced habit. And thank you I was getting a little hot." And with that Xavier grabs his mask and continued down the hallway leaving a flustered Neil and confused group of boys.

" I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad. I just wanted to get the focus off me." Neil shouts. Xavier thinks to himself 'fuck this boy really has no self preservation, fucking  persistence like a bull' Xavier sighs.
" No you didn't get me mad you midget. It's a forced habit. If you want to survive in my world you will need to learn how to protect yourself." Xavier looks back to see a relieved Neil. A smirk climbing on Xavier's face, he says "so you were just embarrassed that you called me hot?" Instantly Neil is glaring with fury that could kill a god."yeah yeah let's get going Xavier", Neil said over pronouncing the word Xavier. And with that they were on their way again.

And that's when the boys knew something about this 'new' world they were about to get into wasn't right. . . And they were about to change it. For some ungodly reason their instincts told them to go forward. So they continue to walk to their destiny?