six

Today is the day

Today is the day. I get to go to one of Mariah's classes! I am beyond excited to dance in front of others. I've missed it.

David and I are on good terms after our talk in the car. It's been a couple of days since then.

We haven't hung out much because David has been insanely busy.

I respect him for putting so much time and effort into his vlogs.

Everytime I see him editing and working hard to put out content, I can almost feel the stress radiating off him.

As of right now, David and I are chilling in his living room while he edits his latest vlog.

I am scrolling through google, searching for some dance classes I can attend. I've seen the videos these dancers make... they are amazing.

Maybe I should make a YouTube channel? I don't know, it would probably be just for fun. I would never be able to do what David does.

I don't have the patience to sit down for hours and stare at clips of myself.

I could never see myself as a YouTuber. I really want to become a dancer. I know it's hard to achieve, but if I get this job, it will start up a resume.

I jump at the loud sound of a honk from outside.

"I guess that's Mariah." I chuckle, grabbing my belongings.

"Ok, good luck!" David shouts as I walk to the door.

"Thanks, bye!" I exclaim while I open the front door.

I hurry to the passenger side of Mariah's car.

"Hi!" I greet her, hopping into the small car.

"Hi babes, you excited?" She wonders, pulling out of the driveway.

I notice that she's wearing a dance outfit, while I'm just wearing some normal leggings.

"Oh, no. I totally forgot to wear proper dance clothes." I slightly panic, what if I don't get the job because they don't think I take it seriously?

"Don't worry, I brought my backup outfit you can borrow this time." She assures me, calming me down.

"You're a life saver." I giggle, buckling my seatbelt.

"I know." She laughs.

"So, what will I have to do? I just want to be prepared." I inquire.

"You will just be helping me assist the class while the owner watches. She will probably want to ask you questions before we start though. She's really chill so you'll be fine." She explains.

"Okay, I think I can do that." I quietly encourage myself.

Soon enough, we arrive at the dance building.