seven

I rip open my eyes to see myself in David's room again

I look over to see David on his phone, playing a random game.

"Morning." I tiredly croak, sitting up and stretching my arms.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Almost eleven." He answers, shutting off his phone.

"How did I get here? I was on the couch." I giggle.

"Oh, yeah, funny story. I was going to leave you out on the couch, but you kept mumbling for me to take you with." David explains.

"Oh my god." I sigh, covering my face in embarrassment to hid my red tinted cheeks.

David bursts out in laughter.

"Shut up!" I slap his shoulder.

"You should've just left me there." I join in on his laughter.

"You looked so sad, I couldn't say no to your cute face." David flirts.

I playfully tackle him, pinning his arms down.

"Get off me, you weirdo!" David continues to laugh.

"If I get off, you have to have Natalie pick up pancakes." I joke, not pulling away from him.

"What are you, five years old?" David tries to get me off.

"Fine, hand me my phone." He gives up, flopping back and relaxing his shoulder.

I hand him his phone, not fully believing he was call Natalie.

"Natalie, can you pick us up some pancakes and a can of whipped cream? Mhm. That's fine. Thank you!" He makes the brief phone call, giving me a sarcastic smirk.

I jump off him. "I was joking! You could've got what you wanted." I continue to laugh.

"Nah, pancakes actually sound pretty good." He agrees, getting out of the bed.

I get out with him and follow him to the living room.

He sits on the couch and opens his laptop. I sit on the other end of the same couch.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot to film  second channel video." David realizes.

"Dang. Do you at least have any ideas?" I ask, tilting my head like a puppy.

"Hmm..." He thinks for a minute.

"Ooo! What if you teach me gymnastic tricks?" David suggests with a smile, getting excited about the idea.

"You sure you want me to do it? I'm not a 'trained' professional." I nervously chuckle. The truth is, I'm scared to be in one of his videos.

I have seen how brutal his fans can be in his comments.