#1 Tom Holland - from dream to reality

Loving someone who doesn't love you back, is like hugging a cactus // the tighter you hug the more it hurts...

1 year ago:

Tom grabs your hand and takes you upstairs. He pulls you inside his room. He pushes you on his bed. Get's up you and starts kissing you. You kiss him back. He is taking of his sweater and his t-shirt. You see his beautiful body. You two stand up and start kissing again. He starts to open your blouse. He stops kissing you for a moment. He says: "wow, I am so lucky with you!" Your head is getting red, it's getting so hot. You both get out of your pants. You both stand there in just your underwear. Tom looks from your toe to your head with a little pause in between. You stare at him in his face, you feel like you're drowning in his eyes. He starts kissing you again. Pushes you against his wall. First his hands are on your cheeks, they go lower and lower. His hands go behind your back. He opens something. His hands get again in front of you. His hands start getting lower again. His hand is getting in your underpants. His fingers getting between your legs. You are getting so hot. You feel like you're losing control. But that's not from what's happening right now. You feel like you're high or something like that... You are losing control of your body, of your mind, you're losing control over everything. You can't see anymore what happens, but you hear and feel everything. you feel he lays you in his bed and getting in it too. you feel something again getting between your legs, but it's not his hand. then you can't hear or feel anything anymore.

Wake up the next morning. You are still in Tom's room. You are lying on his ground. You get up. Tom isn't there. You are looking for your clothes, they are gone too. You look for your phone, after searching you find it in one of Tom's pants. He probably stole it from you, but after what happened last night forgot it and put on other pants. You see you got a message from Tom. It says:

Hey y/n, it is over. What we had is gone. Last night was the last time you could enjoy with me. If I am right this is what you wanted to do with me. Put some drugs in my drink, taking me to your home, use me and my body, then leave me and take my clothes with you. You feel how terrible that would be... after everything we went trough... This was the last thing I expected from you. Bye, Tom.

You don't understand what he means. You are so confused. You get so mad. It's so hard to understand. How could he even think I would do something like that. You send a text back:

Hey Tom, I don't understand what you mean?! I never planned to do something to you! I... I have.... I don't even know what to say... I am literally crying. How am I even going home without any clothes... I don't know how but I still love you...

You walk to Tom's closet, you grab an underpants, pants, shirt and a hoodie. you put it all on. You send Tom 1 other message:

Tom, I stole a hoodie, pants, shirt and underpants.

You get out of his room and out of his house, you walk through his house and feel every memorie again. from the first time playing together there, first sleep over, first kiss, THE first time. everything you did with Tom.

-
-
-

Are you a camera? Because when I see you I always have to smile.